Chapter 20- Night Vision

Victoria's POV

Dark. Trapped. Cold. Where am I? While looking around I see the crew, Phelba, and Lindsey are all starting to wake up, they are all still drowzy. The bad thing is, Chandler is gone. This is great, how long have we been unconscious?

" Ughhh...we were so close to getting the violin, now we end up in this mess,'' Drew and the rest of the crew groaned.

Their right, if only we didn't step forth into that cottage or cage, whatever this is, we would have probably gotten the violin by now, and would have been out of here, back on the road going to Lindsey's concerts.

Well, this would be a good time to call my family. Wait, what time is it? I don't want to call if it's 2am, that would wake them up. Also, who wants cranky parents? Now that I think about it, they haven't called since I've been on tour with Lindsey and the crew. It has been 3 months now! Not one word, no great job! No how are you. NOTHING! I think my time with Lindsey on tour is going to end soon because it's been a while and I have to go back to school at one point.

Of couse I get an answering machine. Does my family even want to talk to me? What if I got hurt, they wouldn't even know because they don't answer the phone! Wow, I ask to many questions. Too many questions, indeed.

" How are we going to get out of here,?'' Phelba questioned while starting to hyperventilate.

I have the same question as Phelba.

" Let's brainstorm some ideas,'' Lindsey suggested .

Hmmmmmm...Thinking...

" Ah Ha!,' Gavi yelled with excitement.

" I have a paper clip in my pocket! If only I knew how to pick a lock open, does any one here know how too,?'' Gavi added with concern.

" Gavi, Gavi, Gavi, why would you ask such a dumb question? I definetly know how to pick a lock,'' Phelba eyed him.

That frightened me a little. Phelba knowing how to get in locked doors with a paper clip. Ohhh... So that's how she sneaks into studios to see Lindsey! It is all making sense now.

Gavi looked at Phelba very awkardly for a few seconds but then got over it and handed her the paper clip very cautious on what she may do with it.

After 30 minutes of pure boredom, I heard a click meaning that Phelba finally unlocked the lock. She did it! Were free! Celebrate good times c'mon! Oh wait, this is still not good, my violin is still missing, and who knows what Chandler has done to it. Poor Zeus. Well this stinks. I just got my hopes up for nothing! I even sang for nothing in my mind too! Oh well.

" My hands are tired now,'' Phelba commented.

Ok then, Phelba creeps me out sometimes.

Stepping outside was nothing special. My violin was no where near, Chandler is gone, and is that a tumbleweed I see? Jeez this town is old. Also it's day time and my family did not pick up the phone. The time on my phone got changed. It said 5am when it is really 11am. This day is not my day at all.

Lindsey was enjoying the breeze that was coming our way.

The crew was talking amogst themsleves.

Phelba was trying to poke the tumbleweed. So strange.

Now Lindsey was thinking about something, she was staring at the ground with a concentrated look on her face. She was mumbling to herself about something, but I couldn't hear it.

When she lifted her head she announced, '' I know Chandler's older brother."

WHAAAATT!! Chandler has an older brother?! How did I not know this? He bullies me! I should definetly know this! How does Lindsey know his older brother though?

Like she knew what I was thinking, she then answered my question.

" I know Chandler's brother because we went to the same college together. We were very good friends, actually. Until when I became more reconized with my violin he then addressed me that he did not want to be friends with me anymore. This made me really upset, but since then I kinda got over it,'' Lindsey sadly exclaimed.

" Since this is an emergency I will ask him for help. He can probably pin point Chandler's location is because he is very experienced with computers, very experienced indeed,'' Lindsey added.

" That's a great idea!.'' We all shouted with approval.

But the real question is, will we help us? He is not friends with Lindsey anymore. He has a house in Los Angles, he lives by himself.

We got on the tour bus, and we were off.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thank you for 2k reads! It really means a lot to me! I mean this story is not that good and I'm getting awesome feedback. I don't understand at all.
This chapter is dedicated to Smile_itshappytime because she is very very very nice! She is very friendly! Believe me, she is going to win the compliment war we are having right now. Her story is awesome check it out. It's called radioactive and its a PTX fan fic. It's amazing so check it out right now. Yeah *points at whoever is reading this*. It also has Lindsey Stirling in it for Stirlingite's!
Also still 2k reads, this story is not that good. I still don't understand. :)
Have an animal print day ^-^