Chapter 15- Fields of Gold

Victoria's POV

What was worse? Her condition was WORSE?! She seemed so much better though, I don't understand, how could it be worse? When the doctor said that, a tear rolled down Lindsey's face.
I don't blame her, I would be upset to if the doctor blurted out that piece of information to.

" What do you mean her condition is worse," Rob yelled with sudden anger.

" Sir, we're all upset about Lindsey, but I don't need that nasty attitude. Anyway, Lindsey is also showing symptoms of the flu and a strep throat, she will get better soon with the right medicine. When she gets mostly better, she can go back on tour. I guess I over exaggerated, she is not as bad as I thought,"

Lindsey gave a humongous sigh and a deep breath.

In a couple of hours, the doctor sent us to a pharmacy to pick up medicine for Lindsey flu and a antibiotic for her strep throat. It was a only a 5 minute drive.

When we got to the pharmacy, a lady greeted us at the door and directed us where to pick up the medicine.

The bottles that the pharmacist have us were small. One of the bottles had pills in them at you could swallow. The other bottle was pink and had bubbly pink liquid in it that smelled like bubble gum.

At the hospital Lindsey took some of her medicine.

1 week later

" Well, our studies show your feeling much better! You can leave the hospital now! It has been a pleasure to assist you with your health. You still have a little cold now, buts that's nothing," the doctor advised.

This is great, it's time to go back on tour.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! This is a random question, but do you write with a mechanical pencil or a regular pencil? Which one do you like better?
I like mechanical pencil way better.
Vote
Comment
Watch fields of gold ^ ^