Chapter 8- The day in the life

Victoria's POV

Lindsey believes in me, that means I should also believe in myself. This is the chance of a lifetime, it's my time to shine. I will be next to Lindsey on stage in front of hundreds of people. You can do this, just be confident. Don't mess up. Ughh I'm just making myself more nervous! Lindsey thinks I'm not nervous at all, but I feel like I'm being suffocated under the pressure.

When I'm walking on stage with Lindsey, everyone is shouting her name, while people are staring at me with puzzling looks on their face not knowing who I am at all.

" You'll do marvelous," Lindsey shouted over the crowd.

The first song was Moo Trance, my feet and hands did their job of playing and dancing. Good job! Lindsey started to do the same dance as me. Soon we were in synch with each others dance moves knowing which ones would come next.

By the end of the concert people were screaming both of our names. Hearing the audience say my name over and over again made me feel worth something. I feel special, wanted, loved in the world. At that moment I knew that I was worth something, something great. I have a purpose in life.

Lindsey and I took a bow and walked off stage, when we got applause.

" That was amazing Lindsey, Victoria you were awesome ," Gavi exclaimed in a positive voice.

Lindsey, by far was the most excited! She bought me a cake that read, " your a star"! This is the best day of my life!

After a couple of minutes we had s celebration. There was all different types of food. The options were, cereal, fruit, chicken parmesan, shrimp, salmon, pizza, and much much more! Lindsey and I soon went around the room to greet people.

When we stopped at a certain person in the crowd to greet, we both looked at each other shocked. It was Phelba, Phelba was at the party.
------------------------------------------------
Vote
Comment
Make a family Christmas craft ^ ^