Chapter 10- Far from great

Phelba's POV

I knew it! My plan is working perfectly! Lindsey came after Gavi, just what I thought she would do. The thing that scared me though is that her face looked horrified. Did she think I would hurt her? Maybe I would try to lock her up in my basement, but never ever would I try to hurt Lindsey Stirling. She jus stared at me, until the rest of her crew came. How did they find me? Lindsey had her phone in her hand that was turned on and on my " find my friends" app. Aww, this would have been much easier without them. Amongst the crew is Victoria. Oooooh, Victoria is like a mini Lindsey Stirling. I will take her! The crew is staring at me. Ok, this is way to intense. I'm not releasing anyone without a fight. I'm gonna break the silence!

" Lindsey, Gavi, and Victoria are staying with me, there is nothing you can do about it," I told the rest of the crew.

" Phelba it's 5 against 1, your never going to win," Drew whined.

" Oh but today is different", I chimed in.

All the sudden as I was expecting, my " goons " burst out of the lockers, running down hallways, and all piling up into the room. Soon the crew was surrounded with 15 people. It's now 15 people against 5 people.

" Ha ha! Now it's 15 against 5! What are you people going to do now?," I laughed.

" Guys, it's ok, I don't think Phelba will try to hurt any of us, just the rest of you go, We will be fine," Lindsey sighed.

That's right! Everyone is falling into my plan! I knew Lindsey would say that! Lindsey is such a nice person, I can see why I'm her number one stirlingite. Lindsey's crew looked at each other, hesitant on whether to leave Lindsey, Gavi, and Victoria with me and my " goons".

" I don't want you guys to get hurt," Lindsey reassured.

" Ok, we will leave but stay safe," the crew commented.

Lindsey smiled and nodded, Victoria and Gavi did the same.

" So, what now, " they asked.

" You'll see, I have a major surprise," I replied back.

We drove to my house. I told them I wanted to show them something. When we got in my basement I showed them all my Lindsey Stirling collectibles. I leaded them into this certain room with a lever.

I pulled the lever, hopefully this would work.

" What's going on?," they questioned.

" Surprise! You are all now locked in my basement!"
-----------------------------------------
Thanks to my readers who are reading this story! It really means a lot to me!
Vote
Comment
Go Segway dancing ^ ^