Chapter 14- One and only

Erich's POV

Lindsey is not feeling well. She doesn't look so good. I feel really bad for her. Everyone else probably feels just as bad for her as I do. She's still a little sick but she should be fine soon. We're all here to support her.

" How much long will I be in the hospital?," Lindsey asked.

" Today is your last day in the hospital, you have been in the hospital for a total of 4 days now," I advised her.

" You still look sick but the doctor said you will be fine to go on back on tour again today!," Andy chimed in happily.

I gave Lindsey a reassuring smile, and she returned it back.

To make Lindsey feel a little better, I gave her Excalibur, her violin. Her face lit up at the sight of it into a huge grin.

She was in the mood to play some songs. Lindsey automatically started to play Roundtable Rival and Stars Align. She looked very happy and not sick at all, the moment she put that violin in her hand. She was trying hard not to stand up and start dancing but she was tapping her feet a little bit.

After she was done playing all the songs she wanted to play, everyone in the room clapped. Phelba was the person to clap the hardest and loudest. Jeez, she must really like Lindsey A LOT!

In a few minutes the doctor walked in. You could feel the tension in the room because everyone went stiff as a rock, closed their mouths, and the cheery expressions on their faces turned to serious ones. Everyone was preparing for bad news, if there any bad news. Let's hope for good news.

The doctor looked sad. He looked down and mumbled,

" Lindsey's condition is far worse then we expected".

That was not the news I was hoping for, at all.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hi! :D
I would like to thank all my followers for being so nice to me! XD :D
Vote
Comment
Play bus ball ^ ^