Chapter 19- Take Flight

Lindsey's POV

Victoria's violin is missing?! Chandler took it! What are we going to do? The concert begins in 10 minutes! I don't want to go on stage with out Victoria because that would be no fair to her. Also it would be not fair to my fans if I didn't perform. This is such a hard decision. Victoria seemed to know what I was thinking. She then gave me a smile that meant that she wants me to perform without her. Don't insult my intelligence, I know what smiles mean. I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Victoria is really important to me, I'm not going to let her travel to find her violin with out me. Her violin is missing! That's a big no-no.
My Stirlingite's won't be mad, I will just tell them that due to an unexpected occurrence I cannot perform the show, you will all get your money back. Yep, that's good!

" Hey Victoria, I'm going with you to find Zeus. Don't argue, I know I'm letting my audience down, but your more important. Your a good friend and whatever dangers come by us we will face them together," I smiled.

A tear rolled down Victoria's eye.

" That is the nicest thing someone ever said to me!," Victoria commented while giving a weak smile.

I told everyone in the room that I would be right back.

I went to the stage and told them that I couldn't perform. Shockingly they seemed perfectly ok with it. They all said to me to be careful. They do care!

When I got backed we all were very determined to find the violin and Chandler.

" Let's do this!," We all shouted.

" You guys are the best," Victoria gave a weak laugh.

When we entered the bus there was a note taped on the window shield. I grabbed it right away wondering who wrote it. Before I opened it, I noticed it was navy blue, folded up, and had the scent of man perfume. Weird. Huh, I wonder who wrote it? This won't be a surprise at all.

Phelba was fan girling over the tour bus, point and referring everything to you tube videos as much as she could.

Victoria was sitting on the couch, talking to herself while biting her nails. Everyone has a habit. That's also my habit too.

The crew was talking about where to drive too, to find Victoria's violin. It could be anywhere.

Chandler could have traded it to someone for big money, yet I doubt that would ever happen. Though maybe he got on a plane and was heading to another country by the minute, but I also think he didn't do that either.

No one was watching me, that's a good thing. I didn't want anyone to get nervous by the note. I carefully opened the note, it read:

As you probably figured out, I stole Victoria's violin. I trust that you will come after me but don't try it. Bad things will happen. You will not find me.

Yours not truly,
Chandler.

P.S. Lindsey if you are reading this note, don't try to look for me. I don't want you to get hurt.

Wow, Chandler thinks he can tell us what to do. Well he can't! With all of us together we can take on Chandler. When you steal someone's violin you just made the biggest mistake of your lifetime. Wait, why does he care if I get hurt? That's odd.

Gently, I crumpled the note and stuffed it in my pocket. No one shall no. I don't want anyone to get stressed out.

" We decided where our first place is going to be to look for Chandler. The destination is around California there is an abandoned town that no one lives in. Chandler probably headed there because just think about it, where would you go to hide something? It's also not far from here ( Utah)," the crew announced.

" That's a great idea! How come i didn't think out that?," I exclaimed.

In response the crew just shrugged.

Well on we go.

3 minutes later

Everyone seems sad. No one is talking to each other. Being me, I decided to change that.

" WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!," I shouted and sang very loudly.

At that very second everyone burst into enormous laughter. Gavi fell to the floor laughing hysterically. Even Victoria broke into laughter. Huh, I must be quite a funny person. After a few minutes everyone was talking to each other normally.

3 more minutes later

" Omg! Are we there yet?," Drew and Gavi whined in their Becky and Sandra voice's.

I told them it would be about 2-3 more hours considering the traffic we are hitting right now.

Since everyone was bored, I decided to take out my violin and started to play the song Take Flight. Automatically I stopped because Victoria was on the verge of crying and I didn't want that.

Sooo... I have no idea what to talk about with everyone on this bus. Also everyone is silent once more.

2 and a half hours later

The crew was right. This town was abandoned a long time ago. There was no type of life forms here expect Chandler, I hope. Chandler better me here. I want to get the violin and go. This town is giving me goosebumps.

Phelba commented," I'm scared".

Victoria nodded in agreement.

Soon later after walking a few miles, I noticed a small cottage. Knowing me and everyone else we gave each other a quick nod and headed towards the cottage with no caution what's so ever.

When we all stepped inside, there was a whirring and a clanking metal noise.

What is happening?!

" I told you guys not to come looking for me, I told you it wouldn't work. Now you have to pay the price," I heard a familiar voice laugh with pure evil.

With those words every one crumpled to the ground becoming unconscious.
-----------------------------------------------
I wrote a long chapter!!! Woohoo! Sorry it was so late! :) Lindsey is making a music video for the song take flight so that's why I named my chapter that and put a picture! ;)
How do you like my story?
Vote
Comment
Meet cookie ^ ^