Chapter 6- The unexpected visit

Gavi's POV ( Gavi is part of the crew)

Someone else ringed the door bell. Who was that person? As Victoria answered the door, I heard a chuckle of evil laughter, it was Chandler. At that split second he punched Victoria in the face. She fell to the floor and became unconscious. That's it, I had it with this kid. Me, Drew, Eric, Andy, Pete, Stevo, Rob, went up to him and started yelling.

"You got a problem, son?!"

"Uh Nooo". He sounded really scared.

" I'm sure you do"! Erich then picked up Chandler by the hem of his shirt and threw him on the grass outside.

"That's what I thought"! I yelled as Chandler and his buddies ran away while tripping over there own feet.

"Well that takes care of that", I said while sweeping my hands.

Lindsey went up to Victoria to get her to wake up. Victoria groaned and looked around, scared. We told her Chandler was gone, and gave us a reassuring smile. When we got on the tour bus, Victoria looked like she had entered a different dimension. Her eyes became more wide and the smile on her face became the widest grin I have ever seen in my life.

" Welcome to the tour bus!" Everyone screamed!

Victoria blushed, I took Victoria around the tour bus and showed her where her bunk is. She was fascinated by the bunks because they looked so cozy. Victoria was going to stay on tour with us for a while now. Maybe I should get to know her.

" So Victoria, how did those boys start to bully you?"

Victoria looked down and told the story.

"It all started when I got my violin, before I got my violin and started to take lessons Chandler and I were friendly towards each other. We acted like classmates towards each other. After I found out about Lindsey and started to play the violin, he turned on me. He started to yell in my face and make me feel very emotionally upset. I came home with a lot of injuries. Maybe he thought it would be cool to pick on someone who plays the violin, I was also the only one in the school to play that instrument. To this day I never found out why Chandler really hates me, but I plan to find out soon".
------------------------------------------------------
Vote
Comment
Dress up as a bee and go to Disney land on haloween ^ ^