Chapter 13- Song of the Caged Bird

Lindsey's POV

Where am I? My head is throbbing, my whole body feels weak. Voices are in the background, not very audible but there. It sounded like Victoria and the crew were talking to the hospital doctor. The doctor was saying something about low blood sugar and other stuff, but I was way to drowsy to listen. Victoria and the whole crew were crying. In the corner, I saw someone I never expected to be crying. Phelba was looking down at me, her face blotchy with tears like everyone else's. The only thing was is that she wasn't talking to anyone. For a major Stirlingite, she really cares. It's not that someone who was a fan wouldn't care, I just don't think they would care as much as Phelba... It's kinda sweet to know that Phelba cares. Ugh... I need to sleep more. At that moment my eyes shut and I went back to sleep...

By the time I woke up again, nurses, doctors, the crew, Victoria, and Phelba surrounded me, they really cared!

" Hey Lindsey, you gave us a bit of a scare back there! Are you ok now?," the crew, Victoria, and Phelba asked.

I didn't know what to say, yet I said something.

" I still don't feel so well, what happened to me?," I questioned.

" We're still trying to figure it out, you have low blood sugar, and other stuff were trying to figure out," the crew exclaimed.

" Wow such a sophisticated answer," I gave a weak laugh.

My breath feels shorter, for some reason I have anxiety, I'm nervous about myself, my stomach does not feel well...

My crew members wanted to let me sleep so I did. I had a dream, I was president of the United States it was amazing, but then something bad happened, my family got kidnapped... I woke up in my hospital bed with sweat covering my body.

" Lindsey wake up. We found out the other something you have. You have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia," my crew whispered.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people of the universe! How are you today? :D
Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia is a faster than normal heart rate. It only happens from time to time and can occur in people of all ages even if you don't have heart conditions.
It is a urgent, when you get it you need medical treatment right away. This also causes you to faint.
I HAD TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME FINDING THIS!
Anyway I would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you read buy me a rose by LindseyStirlingite , that is an amazing story that you need to read. Follow her! She is awesome! :D XD
Comment
Vote
Watch some kind of beautiful ^ ^