Shoyo's a maid?

Plot:Kenma goes to a cafe in Tokyo. While his there he sees someone familiar.

I know Shoyo is from Miyagi but just think he goes there to work.

Kenma finished school and he didn't want to go home so he just went into a cafe that was nearby it was a maid cafe.He walked in and sat down at one of the tables to wait for a maid to come and get his order.Kenma pulled out his phone and started playing a game.

After some time someone came to get his order "Hello there,are you ready to order master~" the maid said."Yeah,I'm re-ready"Kenma stuttered looking up from his game.The maid made eye contact with Kenma."Kenma?"the maid said."Hey Shoyo"Kenma said remembering the person infront of him."Uh hi what are you doing here,I mean not that I don't want you here haha"Shoyo said."Haha oh uh I did not want to go home so I just came here since it was close from my school"Kenma said." oh okay,So do you want anything"Shoyo asked. "I'll just get a black coffee"Kenma said."Okay" Shoyo said.Shoyo went and makes Kenma's coffee.

While Shoyo was making the coffee his boss came over to him."Hinata"he said."Yes sir" Shoyo said."This is your last order you can go home,I'll see you tomorrow"he said."Okay sir,See you tomorrow"Shoyo said.Shoyo left to the back of the room and change to his normal clothes he went back to the front grabbed the coffee and went back to Kenma."Here Kenma" Shoyo said."Thanks Shoyo"Kenma said." Hey Kenma want to hang out I finished my job" Shoyo said."Sure"Kenma said.

When Kenma finished his coffee they both left the cafe.

I might make a book of this but where Shoyo pretends to be a girl to get the job in the cafe and Kenma starts getting feeling for the girl who is actually Shoyo. They will live in the same place but different schools.