Falling in love with my bodyguard/Royalty Au

Requested by:@Kenmaswhoreslut

Plot:Hinata is a prince and Kenma is his bodyguard.

Hinata is the prince of the Karasuno kingdom. His parents the King and Queen are making him marry someone he does not like.The prince is from another kingdom,Prince Tobio Kageyama.Hinata and Kageyama are kinda friends.Kageyama is always mean to him but Hinata still hangs out with him.When Hinata found out he was going to marry Kageyama he got mad and locked himself in his room.He was on his bed trying hard not to cry.While he was laying down he had an idea he decided to tell his parents to have a ball and he can choose someone to marry from it.

He quickly got out of his room and went to his parents."Mom,Dad I want to say something" Hinata said."What is it my son?" The queen said."Why don't we have a ball,however I like in the ball I will marry"Hinata said."No you will marry Kageyama"the king said."But didn't you said I should marry someone I love"Hinata said."Yes darling it's true we said that"the queen said looking at her husband."Fine I guess but you will need a bodyguard for this ball,I would call a bodyguard to go to your room and stay with you all times" the King said."Thanks dad"Hinata said.He walked away to his room.

He sat on his bed using his phone until someone knocked at his door.Hinata went and opened the door."Um hello"Hinata said."Hi I'm Kenma Kozume your bodyguard for tomorrow's ball" Kenma said."Oh okay"Hinata said.'His kinda cute'he thought."Well I'll see you tomorrow prince Hinata"Kenma said."Call me Shoyo"Hinata said."Well then you may call me Kenma if you like" Kenma said."Okay Kenma thank you"Hinata said. Kenma left and Hinata closed the door from his room.Shoyo closed the door and went to sleep.

The Next Day (The ball)

Hinata woke up and got ready for the ball.His dad wanted him to be taking to the ball by a bodyguard so he is waiting for Kenma in his room.He heared a knock so he went to open the door and saw Kenma."Oh hey Kenma your ready to go"Hinata said."Yeah sure"Kenma said."Um your not dressed for the ball"Hinata said looking at how Kenma looks."No the King wanted me to dress like I always dress since I'm your bodyguard"Kenma said."Oh I still think you need to have some fun"Hinata said."Come on you should wear something better"Hinata continued."Okay Sure"Kenma said.Hinata grabbed Kenma and took him to his room.Hinata took some clothes out and gave it Kenma."Here use this"Hinata said."Um okay"Kenma said.Kenma went to the restroom and changed."Okay are you sur-" Hinata cut him off "Let's go I don't want to be late for the my own ball" Hinata said."Okay"Kenma said following Hinata.

"Welcome everyone to my son's ball,however my son likes he would marry"the King said. Hinata went down to talk to other people in the ball with Kenma following him."Kenma do you want to sit down over there,this place is crowded"Hinata said."Sure"Kenma said.They went to sit down."Hey Hinata" someone said behind him.Hinata looked back and saw Kageyama "Um hey Kageyama"Hinata said. "What are you doing this ball for I'm here and we're going to get married."Kageyama said. "I want to marry someone I love"Hinata said. "And you don't love me"Kageyama said. "Kageyama you're always mean to me why will I love you"Hinata said."Kageyama just go" Hinata said.Kageyama started to walk away."Sorry about him Kenma"Hinata said."It's fine"Kenma said."I think I already know who I want to marry"Hinata said."Who"Kenma said."You"Hinata said his cheeks getting light pink."Me?"Kenma said."Yes I don't really know a lot of people here just you and Kageyama but his scary and I don't think he will good at being a king for this Kingdom"Hinata said looking at Kenma."So what do you say"Hinata said."Sure I kinda like you too"Kenma said."Great"Hinata said.

"Come with me am going to tell my parents" Hinata said grabbing Kenma hand and taking him to to his parents."Mom,Dad I know who I want to marry"Hinata said."Who"the queen said."Him, Kenma Kozume"Hinata said."That's your bodyguard not a prince"the king said."You said I can marry anyone I want"Hinata said."Right,Fine you may marry him"the king said."Yay!"Hinata said.He hugged Kenma."I can't wait to marry you Kenma"Hinata said."Me either"Kenma said.

I don't think this is good but I tried.