I love you but we can't be together

Requested by:Pikaishere

Plot: Shoyo is Kuroo's little brother. Shoyo meets Kenma for the first time when Kenma comes to hang out with Kuroo.Kenma and Shoyo start developing feeling for each other and start dating.Shoyo decided to tell his parents but his parents aré a little homophonic.

Kuroo was on the phone with Kenma talking about what they are going to do tonight.Kenma was going to visit Kuroo in his house.

On the Phone
Kuroo:So what time are you gonna be here
Kenma:I'm on my way Kuroo,why do you have to be really annoying
Kuroo:Okay,but Hey I'm not annoying
Kenma:Whatever you say Kuroo

Done talking on the phone
"Tetsuro!"Kuroo little brother,Shoyo yelled excitedly.Shoyo was Kuroo's step brother. Shoyo's mom married Tetsuro dad."What is it Shoyo"Kuroo said to his brother."Are you having a friend over"Shoyo said."Yes my friend Kenma"Kuroo said."Oh the cute one"Shoyo said."Um what!"Kuroo said surprised that his brother just call his friend cute."Kenma he is kinda cute"Shoyo said."Um okay"Kuroo said."Can I meet him"Shoyo said.Shoyo seen Kenma yes but he never got to talk to him. "Yeah sure"Kuroo said.

Kenma is already at the Kuroo's house

"Hey Kenma"Kuroo said."Hi"Kenma said."Oh I want you to meet someone"Kuroo said."Who"Kenma said."My brother,Shoyo come here"Kuroo said calling out to his brother.Shoyo came and said "Hi I'm Shoyo" Shoyo you said."Nice too meet you I'm Kenma" Kenma said.

After they met they started hanging out together when they started having feeling for each other so they confessed.

"Hey Shoyo"Kenma said."Yes"Shoyo said."I like you no love you"Kenma said."I love you too Kenma"Shoyo said.

They been dating for 2 months now and Shoyo decided to tell his parents

"Tetsuro can you help me"Shoyo said to his big brother."Sure with what"Kuroo said."Telling mom and dad that I'm dating Kenma"Shoyo said."Okay just tell them"Kuroo said."Come with me"Shoyo said."Okay"Kuroo said.

They go to there parents
"Mom,Dad I need to tell you guys something" Shoyo started."What is it son" his mother said.His father was just staring at him waiting on what he had to say."Okay I'm gay and I'm dating Kenma"Shoyo said nervous on what his parents will think."What!"Both his parents yelled."My son will not be gay"His father said his mother was still shocked."You're going to break up with him"Shoyo's dad said."Bu-" Shoyo did not finished his sentence since his father started talking over him "No buts you are going to"His father said.Shoyo was heart broken he ran to his brother and told him everything.

The next day Shoyo went to Kenma's house. "Hey Kenma"Shoyo said."Hey Shoyo"Kenma said."I need to tell you something Kenma" Shoyo said."What is it"Kenma said."We have to break up"Shoyo said."What Shoyo I love you" Kenma said."I love you too but we can'tbe together"Shoyo said.

Shoyo went home crying about what he just did. He decided to call his old friends Suga and Daichi.Shoyo grabbed his phone and called them.

Daichi:Hello
Shoyo:Hi Daichi
Daichi:Hinata is nice to hear you
Shoyo:You too,Daichi I need some help
Daichi:What is it
Shoyo:I was dating Kenma but my mom and step dad don't like that I'm gay
2 minutes later
Shoyo:Um Daichi you there
Daichi:Sorry I just told Suga we are going to adopt you and you may date Kenma
Shoyo:Yay!Thank you
Daichi:Were on are way

When Daichi and Suga got there
"Come on Hinata"Suga said."Let me call Kenma first"Shoyo said getting his phone and calling Kenma.

He told Kenma about what is going on and that they can get back together.They left to pick up Kenma and they all became a family.

Well 😐 I'll see you in my next oneshot

Okay this is just terrible for me I think I'm still a bad writer even if I already did a lot of oneshots now.