Red String/Soulmate AU

I don't have a plot for this so just enjoy this another soulmate AU I wrote.

Shoyo's POV

Shoyo woke up he was about to stand up from his bed until he felt something on his pinky finger.He lift up his hand to his face and saw a red string."A Red String?"He said not knowing what it is.Shoyo did not pay attention to it that much he just changed and got ready for school. He thought he should tell his mom about it to see if she knows for what is the red string for.He went downstairs and to his mom who is in the kitchen."Mom?"Shoyo said."Yes Shoyo" she said looking at her son."I have a red string on my pinky finger can you see it"Shoyo said."Oh Shoyo I can't see it only you can and that string is connected to your soulmate"she said."My soulmate?"Shoyo said."Yep I'm so happy for you"she said."Oh and don't forget your staying at your school today since Nekoma is coming for your match"Shoyo's mom said remembering what her son told her."Oh right"Shoyo said."Well bye mom" Shoyo said getting out the house and going to his bike.

~At School~
"Hey guys I'm here"Shoyo said going in the gym."Good cause the Nekoma team is going to get here"Daichi said."Before they come let's have you guys run a lap"Ukai said.Everyone went to run the lap.Kageyama and Shoyo were raising as always.

Shoyo was running so fast that he did not see where he was going.He looked around to see if he remembers the place he was at but he didn't remember.

He then saw a boy sitting down next to a fence. He looked at his red string and followed where it was going and the other side was on the boy sitting down next to the fence pinky finger.'Is that my soulmate'Shoyo thought.He started to walk to the boy.

"Um excuse me are you lost"Shoyo said."Oh uh yeah"the boy said."I'm Hinata Shoyo I'm a first year in high school"Shoyo said."I'm Kozume Kenma I'm a second year in high school"he said."Oh well it's nice to meet you Kozume" Shoyo said smiling.Kenma looked at his hand and saw the red string he then looked at his red string and followed and it connected to Shoyo.'His my soulmate'Kenma thought."Um you can call me Kenma"Kenma said."Oh okay then you can call me Shoyo"Shoyo said.

They talked for a while until Suga and Kuroo came."I'm sorry for him"Suga said apologizing for Shoyo getting lost."It's fine"Kuroo said.They both turned around to go back where they have to be.Shoyo was being loud as ever.Kenma closed his ear since Shoyo was screaming.

Kenma turned red out of nowhere 'His from the Karasuno team that we are going to play and even if his loud his cute'he thought.

'I'm happy that boy is my soulmate his nice'Shoyo thought.