Arranged Marrige

Plot:Shoyo's parents are desperately need for money so they ask the Kozume family for some money because they are billionaires but the Kozume family also something in return so they said that Shoyo has to marry there son Kenma.

Shoyo's dad goes all the way to Tokyo to work.

~In Shoyo's house~

Shoyo's mom and dad both don't have that much  money for stuff that they need."Dear" Shoyo's dad said to his wife."Yes Honey" Shoyo's mom said."Well you know how I work with Mr.Kozume"Shoyo's dad said."Yes?" Shoyo's mom was confused what his husband is trying to say."Well he said he will give us money every month if we let are son Shoyo marry his son Kenma"Shoyo's dad said."What I don't think that's a good idea"Shoyo's mom said."Dear we need money for this family I know you don't want to give are son to someone but we need the money"Shoyo's dad said."It's true we do need the money"Shoyo's mom said."Yes so are you okay with it"Shoyo's dad said."I guess we have to for the family" Shoyo's mom said."Okay we will tell Shoyo when he comes from school"Shoyo's dad said."Do you think he will be fine with it" Shoyo's mom said."If he not fine with it will make him be fine with it"Shoyo's dad said."If his not fine with it we have to listen to him" Shoyo's mom said."No we need the money so he has to be fine with it"Shoyo's dad said walking away."Oh no"Shoyo's mom said a little worried.

~In Kenma's House~
"What!"Kenma said after getting the news that he is going to get married."They need money Kenma"Kenma's dad said."Oh and Kenma didn't you say Shoyo is the boy you liked" Kenma's mom said."Yes but if he doesn't like me,I don't want him to be forced"Kenma said going upstairs to his room.'I don't know why there doing this'Kenma thought sitting on his bed.

~Back At Shoyo's house~
Shoyo goes inside his house and yells "I'm home".Shoyo's mom and dad both come down to talk to Shoyo."Shoyo sweetie we need to talk"Shoyo's mom said."What is it?"Shoyo said. "Well you are going to marry my bosses son" Shoyo's dad said."What with who"Shoyo said. "With the son of my boss"Shoyo's dad said. Shoyo then remembers who the boss is."I..I don't know"Shoyo said."Is for the money we need it"Shoyo's dad said."I know but couldn't I get a job to help"Shoyo said."Jobs for your age don't give a lot of money"Shoyo's mom said. "So you are going to make me marry someone" Shoyo said."Yeah we're sorry"Shoyo's mom said."It's fine I understand"Shoyo said.Shoyo got up and went to his room.'I can't believe this I should call Kenma'Shoyo thought.

Shoyo grabbed his phone and dialed Kenma.

Kenma:Hello?
Shoyo:Hey Kenma
Kenma:Oh hey Shoyo
Shoyo:So did you're parents tell you
Kenma:That we're getting married for your parents could get money
Shoyo:Oh they did tell you,are you okay with this
Kenma:I mean if you are okay with it
Shoyo:I don't know,my parent need the money so I guess we have to
Kenma:Yeah Okay then
Shoyo:I'll tell my parents I'm fine with it
Kenma:Me too

They both go to there parents and say there okay with it.