Shoyo's Punishment

Plot:Karasuno is going to have a match with Nekoma but first they need to pass some test from there classes.The one with the lowest score has to get a punishment and Shoyo is the one that has the lowest score.So he's going to wear a outfit Kiyoko and Yachi picked.

"Okay everyone we are going to have another match with Nekoma"Daichi said.Everyone started celebrating they were happy to have another match with Nekoma.Even if they were rivals some of them are really good friends."I can't wait to see Kenma again"Shoyo said really excited to go."Yes I know we are all excited,but we still have test to pass to go"Daichi said."If you don't pass a test from a class there will be punishment"Daichi continued."What's the punishment"Shoyo said."You will see,now go to your classes if amount time to start"Suga said.

Everyone went to there classes and did there test.After that they went back to the gym."Okay tomorrow we will see who gets the punishment right now let's practice"Daichi said."Hai" Everyone else said.They all started to practice.

When practice everyone got there stuff and went home.Shoyo went to his house and sat down on his desk table that he has in his room.'I hope I don't get the punishment'he thought.

~With Kiyoko and Yachi~
"Okay what do we give Hinata to wear"Kiyoko said."Oh I know remember we have a game tomorrow with Nekoma we can make him wear Kenma's number"Yachi said."isn't that the setter of Nekoma we can't take his uniform" Kiyoko said."Not take his uniform make it" Yachi said."Make it?"Kiyoko said."Yes like this" Yachi then took out a picture.

"Yes like this" Yachi then took out a picture

"Omg Yes"Kiyoko said."Let's go somewhere where they make it fast since we need it for tomorrow"Yachi said."Right"Kiyoko said.Kiyoko and Yachi left the house.

~Next Day At School~
Shoyo went to his classes and after all his classes were finished he went to the gym. Everyone else was already there."Okay so everyone had a good score"Daichi said. Everyone celebrated."Except for you Shoyo you got the lowest score"Suga said."What!"Shoyo said.Kiyoko and Yachi just smiled.

"Here you have to wear this"Yachi said giving Shoyo the outfit."Wait isn't this like Kenma's volleyball uniform"Shoyo said."Yes"Both girls said."Why am I going to wear this"Shoyo said." Come on you got the lowest score Hinata"Yachi said."Okay"Shoyo said."Get ready fast we need to leave to Nekoma right now"Daichi said."Fine "Shoyo said going to change.Shoyo then came out of the changing rooms,"Let's go"Shoyo said.

Everyone went on the bus and they started going to Tokyo.

~At Tokyo In Nekoma~
Everyone gets out the bus except Shoyo he stays in the bus hiding."Hinata get out of the bus"Daichi said."No"Shoyo said."Hinata come on"Suga said.The whole Karasuno tried to make Shoyo get out the bus but he did not want to.

The Nekoma team then came outside."Hinata come on"Daichi said for the last time."What's going on why is Chibi-Chan in the bus"Kuroo said."He got the lowest score in his test so know he got a punishment"Daichi said to Kuroo."What is the punishment"Kuroo said."You'll see of Hinata just got out the bus"Tanaka said."Boke Hinata Boke get out the bus"Kageyama said."You know what"Noya said walking to Kenma."Kenma can you get Hinata" Noya said with a smirk."Um sure I guess" Kenma said not knowing what's going on.

Kenma went on the bus."Shoyo"Kenma said walking more further.He saw orange hair trying to hide behind a seat."Shoyo?"Kenma said again."Don't come closer Kenma I don't want you to see me"Shoyo said."Why?"Kenma said not listening and going further.Kenma then saw what Shoyo was wearing and turned red.

"Um hey Shoyo"Kenma said."Hi"Shoyo said embarrassed."So this was your punishment" Kenma said."Yeah Sorry that you have to see me like this"Shoyo said."It's fine you look...c-cute"Kenma said turning red and looking away."Um thanks I guess"Shoyo said turning red as well."We should go to with the others" Kenma said."Yeah we should"Shoyo said.They both got out the bus and went to the gym.

Well that's the end I don't know what else to put and I don't know how the others of the Nekoma team all I know is that Kuroo will laugh like a hyena when he sees Shoyo you can't change my mind.