Finding my love/Soulmate AU (Long)

I never wrote a story this long but I hope you enjoy it well except my first oneshot "college roommates-College Au"but this one is longer.

I always wanted to do one of this ever since I saw it on my tiktok fyp.
My tiktok is "_animemulti_" if you want to follow me.If you don't want to follow that's fine.

Plot:When your birthday comes you get to write on your body with a marker and talk to your soulmate.Kenma and Shoyo already know each other but they don't know that they are each other soulmates.

I know Shoyo's birthday is June 21 but I put in this oneshot for it can make more sense.

Enjoy!😁

Kenma's POV
My birthday already passed and Kuroo always tells me to write something on my skin for I can talk to my soulmate.I don't get it why is everyone so into this soulmate thing.I was sitting in the gym with Kuroo by my side annoying me to write something.

"Kenma just write something I'm sure they will reply now"Kuroo said to me."Kuroo no I'm not going to this soulmate thing is a waste of time"I said. "Come on me and tsukishima are happy together and we are soulmates"Kuroo said."I know Kuroo but not everyone will like there soulmate"I said."Just write it Kenma if you don't write down anything or ask a question how are you going to find out who is your soulmate"Kuroo said.Kenma was done with Kuroo bugging him of this soulmate thing so he decided to write something.

"Fine Kuroo I will write just one word"I said looking at Kuroo."Okay them write it"Kuroo said."Do you have a pen or marker"I said."Yeah "Kuroo said getting a marker out his pocket "Here".Kenma grabbed the marker and started writing.

'Hello' was all I wrote.After that I gave Kuroo back his marker and remember that today is Shoyo's birthday so today he gets to write to his Soulmate.

Shoyo's POV

I woke up and jumped out of my bed I was so happy today is my birthday and know I get to write to my soulmate.I can't wait to meet them.I got ready and left to school.I walked in to the gym and everyone went around me. "Happy birthday Hinata" they yelled. "Thanks guys"I said.They left to go practice and I went to change while I was changing I saw a word on my wrist I checked was it said and it just said 'Hello'.I ran outside with the others and told them about the word on my wrist.

"Omg it's your soulmate!Write something back"Suga said excitedly.Suga was so happy he already found his soulmate which is Daichi. "Okay!"I said running to my bag to get a marker.I got a marker and started writing.

I did not know what to write because I don't know who it is.Is it one of my friends or is someone I did not meet yet.I did not care anymore so I just started writing.'Hi nice to meet you'I stop writing cause I don't know if I should say my name.I walked up to Suga "Hey Suga"I said."Yeah Hinata"Suga said. "Should I write my name for my soulmate to know it"I said."You don't have to if you don't want to"Suga said."Me and Daichi did clues to find out who we are"Suga said."I guess I can do that thanks Suga"I said."Of course Hinata" Suga said.I started writing on my wrist again.

'We should ask questions to find out who we are'I wrote.I put the marker back in my bag and went to practice with the others.

After practise and school was done I went back home.I went to my room and jumped on my bed.I was just using my to watch videos until I got a call.I checked the name and it was Kenma so I accepted it.

Shoyo:Hey Kenma!
Kenma:Hi Shoyo Happy birthday
Shoyo:Thank you!
Kenma:So have you wrote to your soulmate yet
Shoyo:Yes I did
Kenma:Cool I barely wrote to my soulmate as well since Kuroo did not stop being annoying about it
Shoyo:What did you say?
Kenma:Just "Hello" there was nothing else in my mind to write
Shoyo:Oh okay
Kenma:Yeah
Shoyo:I'm gonna go to sleep,Good night Kenma
Kenma:Good night Shoyo