The crow that became a cat!-Part 2

Plot:It's Shoyo first day in Nekoma.

Enjoy!

Shoyo was already awake and he already have his uniform on.He was downstairs cooking breakfast.He didn't wake up Kenma cause he knew that his boyfriend was not a morning person and it was 6:30 right now. They start school at 9:30.When Shoyo finished cooking he went upstairs to wake up Kenma since it's almost 8:30.

"Kenma,wake up"Shoyo whispered."It's almost time for school and I made breakfast"Shoyo said."Okay"Kenma said in a tired voice getting out of bed."Let me change first"Kenma said. Shoyo went back downstairs.When Kenma finished changing he went downstairs.Shoyo put there breakfast on the table.Kenma and Shoyo started eating.When they finished they cleaned the table and the plates."Okay let's go Shoyo"Kenma said."Okay"Shoyo said.

Kenma and Shoyo started walking to school.

~At School~

Kenma and Shoyo went to there classes.After that they went to practice in the gym.

"Hey guys"Shoyo said."Hey chibi-chan"Kuroo said.Couch Nekomata walk up to them "We're happy that you're going to join this team" he said."I'm happy that you let me in"Shoyo said.

They started practice.After some time Couch Nekomata called that he needed to say something everyone went to sit down to see what he had to say.

"We are going to have another match with Karasuno it's going to be tomorrow"Couch Nekomata said."What"Shoyo said."I didn't tell tell them anyone anything of me moving here and transfering to Nekoma"he said looking at Kenma."It's will be fine Shoyo"Kenma said. "Are you sure"Shoyo said."Yes it will be fine,I will not let them hurt you"Kenma said. "Thanks,Kenma"Shoyo said."Of course" Kenma said.

Practice already finished so Kenma and Shoyo got out of the gym and went home.

Should I do a part 3 of this oneshot when they have the match with Karasuno.

Comment if you want me to.