Snowy day!

Plot:Just hanging out in the snow.

Kenma and Shoyo are in Shoyo's room just playing video games until Natsu ran in the room."Nii-San it's snowing outside"Natsu said. "Really!"Shoyo said looking at Natsu."Kenma do you want to go see"Shoyo said."Sure Shoyo" Kenma said.

They all went downstairs and looked out the window."Wow it is snowing"Shoyo said."Nii-san can we play outside in the snow"Natsu said."Sure Natsu But you need to change into something that will keep you warm"Shoyo said. "Okay nii-san"Natsu said running upstairs to change."Do you want to go outside Kenma" Shoyo said looking at Kenma."Sure"Kenma said."Let's go change first"Shoyo said."Okay" Kenma said.Kenma and Shoyo went upstairs to change.Kenma went to the restroom to change and Shoyo change into his room.When they were finish they waited in the living room for Natsu.

Natsu finally came down."I'm ready"Natsu said."Okay let's go"Shoyo said.They all went outside."Wow there is a lot of snow"Shoyo said. "Shoyo what do you do in the snow"Kenma said."You never been in the snow?"Shoyo said. "Shoyo I always stay inside playing video games"Kenma said."Oh right"Shoyo said.

"Well we can make snow angels or just sled down a mountain of snow"Shoyo said."I guess I can try"Kenma said.They all went to got sled first."Okay let's sit down"Shoyo said.The three of them sat down and went down."Wow that is fun"Kenma said."Yeah it is"Shoyo said.

I don't know what else to put so I'll just end it here.