Finding love/Hospital AU

Requested by:fr00gych41r
Just look at the picture up there  and you will know who is the nurse.Also the picture was not mine credit goes to the rightful owner.

Plot:Kenma gets in a car crash going to his friend Kuroo house there he meets a nice nurse named,Shoyo.The days Kenma was there he stars getting feeling for the nurse what he did not know the nurse also has feelings for him.

Shoyo is not a girl in this so crossdressing.Kenma is 20.Shoyo is 19.

Kenma was driving to Kuroo's house everything was going fine until he got a message he grabbed his phone while he was driving.It was Kuroo saying what time he was going to be there.Kenma was busy on his phone that he did not know there was a car going straight at him.Kenma did not look up in time and the car hit him.Some people found Kenma on the flour bleeding they called he hospital and the ambulance came and took him.

The doctors,nurses took away some of the blood and check if he had any broken bones.When they were done they left the room.

A nurse named,Shoyo had Kenma's phone so he check the contacts to see if there anyone he could text about what happened to Kenma.He found Kuroo name and starting texting him.

Shoyo on Kenma's phone:Hello this is a nurse of "insert name" hospital we want to inform you that your friend Kenma was in a car accident and is being treated here.
Kuroo:What!Ill be right there can i have your name
Shoyo:Of course!My name is Shoyo Hinata
Kuroo:Thank you I'll be right there

Shoyo stopped texting and went to Kenma's room to check on him.He walked in and saw the boy sitting up from his hospital bed."Oh your awake"Shoyo said."Um yeah what happened and why am I here"Kenma said looking at Shoyo."Oh you got in a car crash and you needed to go to the hospital,I am your nurse Shoyo Hinata"Shoyo said."Okay"Kenma said."Oh and here's your phone I use it to call your friend Kuroo I think that's his name of this situation"Shoyo said."Okay thanks"Kenma said grabbing his phone from Shoyo there hands brushed each other's.Kenma turned pink a little and Shoyo did too."No problem,if you need anything press that button there"Shoyo points at the button "And I will come to help with what you need"Shoyo said."Okay"Kenma said.Shoyo left the room and waited outside Kenma's room for Kuroo

Kuroo came into the hospital and went to the front desk."Um excuse me where is Kenma's room"Kuroo said."Um excuse me are you Kuroo"Shoyo said from behind Kuroo.Kuroo turned around and looked at him and said "Yes I am"Kuroo said."Oh okay good I'm Shoyo Hinata the one that text you I'll take to the room,but first sign this paper of you visiting"Shoyo said to Kuroo."Okay of course"Kuroo for the paper and put the things that it needed when he was finished he gave the paper back to Shoyo."Thank you,follow me to Kenma's room.Shoyo started walking with Kuroo behind him.Shoyo opened the door to Kenma's room "Okay here it is come in"Shoyo said.Kuroo went in the room and saw Kenma on the bed."Kenma are you okay"Kuroo said."I'm fine know"Kenma said not looking at Kuroo but looking at Shoyo.Kuroo check what Kenma was staring at and smirked. "Okay" Shoyo said."I'll be right back I need to go check on other patients"He said."Are you okay here"Shoyo said looking at Kuroo."Yes I'm fine"Kuroo said."okay then"Shoyo said leaving the room.

"I don't know if it's me but it looks like you have a crush on your nurse"Kuroo said to Kenma."What no"Kenma said."I was talking to you and instead of looking at me you were staring at the nurse"Kuroo said."I was not staring at Shoyo"Kenma said."You just called him by his first name"Kuroo said."So What he calls me by my first name and he let me call him by his first name"Kenma said."Okay then and how did you end up in the hospital"Kuroo said."well I got a message from you and I was gonna text back but a car came and hit me"Kenma said."You should payed attention on the road not your phone"Kuroo said."Yeah yeah.They talked for a while until Kuroo need to leave.When Kuroo was about to leave he turned around and told Kenma "Kenma,when you get out from the hospital ask the nurse out on a date"after that he left.Kenma stayed there not thinking if he should ask Shoyo out.

The last day in the hospital
Today is Kenma's last day in the hospital.Shoyo walked in and said "Okay Kenma your ready to leave"Shoyo said."Thank you but I have a question"Kenma said."of course!What is it?"Shoyo said."Will you...like to go...on a date with me"Kenma said.Shoyo was shocked but smiled "Of course!"Shoyo said while getting a piece of paper and writting his number on it."Here call me tell me what time and place we could meet"Shoyo said."Great"Kenma said grabbing the paper."Bye and be careful when you drive again"Shoyo said."Will do"Kenma said walking out the hospital.

I hope this was okay I never did AU before.If it was bad please give me nice feedback in the comments.