The proposal💍

Plot:Kenma proposed to Shoyo.

Kenma and Shoyo been leaving together for some years now and Kenma wants to be more than just boyfriends with Shoyo he wants to propose to Kenma.

Shoyo thought Kenma been cheating on him since his always on his phone Well Kenma is always playing video games but Kenma is talking on the phone with someone almost everyday.

The thing is that Kenma is always on his phone talking to Kuroo to help on getting a ring for Shoyo.Kenma didn't want to tell Shoyo since proposing to someone has to be a surprise.

"Shoyo I'm going to go"Kenma said."Um where are you going Kenma"Shoyo said."I'm going somewhere and it's really important bye" Kenma said leaving.Shoyo sighs."Does Kenma not love me anymore"Shoyo said.

~With Kuroo and Kenma~
"Kuroo What ring will be perfect for him" Kenma said."I don't know"Kenma said.They both look around and saw one that they liked." How about this one"Kuroo said."Yes Shoyo will like it"Kenma said.

~Back At Kenma's and Shoyo's House~
"Hey Shoyo"Kenma said."Hey Kenma"Shoyo whispered."Are you okay Shoyo"Kenma said." I'm fine"Shoyo said."Well I want to take you somewhere to eat"Kenma said."Okay I guess I'll go"Shoyo said."Um okay let's get ready" Kenma said.Kenma and Shoyo both get ready and leave to the restraunt.

~At the Restraunt~
Kenma and Shoyo both get there food.After they finished eating Kenma wanted to ask Shoyo the question already."Shoyo"Kenma said."Yeah"Shoyo said."There something important I wanted to tell you"Kenma said." What is it"Shoyo said.Kenma went down on one knee and took out a velvet box."Shoyo Hinata, I love you,I can't imagine my life without you"Kenma said he then opened the box to show the ring.

"Shoyo Hinata, I love you,I can't imagine my life without you"Kenma said he then opened the box to show the ring

Shoyo started crying but they were tears of happiness."Yes I will,wait so your not cheating on me"Shoyo said looking at Kenma."What cheating on you,why would you say that" Kenma said to his now fiancé."Well you always talk on the phone with someone and you never tell me where you are going when you leave the house you just say you have to go somewhere important"Shoyo explained."Oh the person I was talking to is Kuroo he help me find this ring for you"Kenma said."Oh,okay,I shouldn't jump to conclusion,I'm sorry"Shoyo said."It's fine Shoyo,but now you know I only love you because of the ring"Kenma said."Yeah I love you Kenma"Shoyo said."I love you too Shoyo" Kenma said.