The sleepover

Plot:Natsu wanted Kenma to come over for a sleepover so Shoyo called Kenma over.

"Nii-San?"Natsu said looking at her brother that is sitting on the couch next to her."Yes Natsu"Shoyo said looking at his sister."Can we have a sleepover with Kenma"she said."I don't know Natsu I have to call Kenma about it, Okay?"Shoyo said."Okay Nii-san"Natsu said. Shoyo got his phone and called Kenma.

"Hello?"the person from the other side of the phone said.

"Hey Kenma"Shoyo greeted."Oh hey Shoyo" Kenma said."I need to ask you a favor"Shoyo said."What is it?"Kenma said."Can you come for a sleepover today,Natsu wants you over for a sleepover"Shoyo explained."Oh Sure"Kenma said."I'll just pack some clothes and ask Kuroo to take me"Kenma said."Okay see you later Kenma"Shoyo said."You to Shoyo"Kenma said. He hang up the phone and went put on his pijamada."Natsu get ready Kenma is on his way here"Shoyo said to his little sister."Okay" Natsu said getting up the couch and running to her room to get dressed.

~When Kenma arrived~
"Hey Kenma come in "Shoyo said to his friend who was outside of the house."Hey Shoyo" Kenma said going inside."Thanks for coming" Shoyo thanked."Of course I know that Natsu cries if she does not get what she wants"Kenma said.Shoyo laughs "That's kinda true but she understand that sometimes don't go the way we want"Shoyo said."Okay"Kenma said.While they were talking a little girl went hugged Kenma's leg."Hi Kenma-nii-san"the little girl said."Hey Natsu,How are you"Kenma said looking at the little girl."I'm good,thanks for coming for the sleepover"Natsu said."Sure" Kenma said.

They played video games,board games also left the house to go get some snacks.They went back to the house and watch a movie while eating snacks in the living room.

It's was getting late and Shoyo thought it was time to sleep."Natsu it's time to go to bed" Shoyo said."But nii-San can we go to bed when we finish the movie"Natsu said."Okay Fine we can finish the movie Shoyo putting himself under Kenma's arm.

When the movie finished they all stand up and went upstairs."Goodnight Natsu"both boys said."Goodnight Kenma-nii-san and nii-San" Natsu said running to her room to go to sleep. Both boys went to Shoyo's room and went to sleep.