First Time In Tokyo

Plot:Kenma invites Shoyo to Tokyo.It's Shoyo's first time at Tokyo.

Shoyo was about to lay down on his bed and read a book when he got a text.He grabbed his phone and it was his boyfriend.

Kenma:babe do you want to come over to my house
Shoyo:To Tokyo
Kenma:Yes
Shoyo:sure I would love to I never been to Tokyo before,I'll go today since it's Friday
Kenma:Okay I'll see you later
Shoyo:You too Kenma Bye
Kenma:Bye

Shoyo goes to his house and packs some stuff. He then goes to his mom who's in the kitchen. "Mom I'm gonna go to Tokyo for the weekend, Kenma invited me over"Shoyo said.Shoyo's mom knows that Shoyo is gay and dating Kenma.Okay Shoyo be safe and have fun"his mom said.Shoyo left to go on the train.

~At Kenma's house~
Kenma opened the door for Shoyo and he walked in."Thanks for inviting me Kenma,I never been to Tokyo before"Shoyo said."Of course Shoyo"Kenma said."So what are we going to do"Shoyo said."Well I think we can go to the mall tomorrow"Kenma said."Okay" Shoyo said."Do you want to play video games right now"Kenma said."Sure"Shoyo said.They both go up to Kenma's room."Wow Kenma, I like your room"Shoyo said."Thanks Shoyo" Kenma said.They both sat down on the floor." What game do you want to play Shoyo"Kenma said looking at Shoyo."How about Mario Kart" Shoyo said."Sure"Kenma said.They started playing the game."Nooo,Kenma how are you so good at this game"Shoyo whined."Shoyo I play games a lot"Kenma said."Right,I want a rematch"Shoyo said."Okay if you want"Kenma said.They did another match with Kenma winning again."Aww I lost again"Shoyo whined again."It's fine Shoyo you will win one day" Kenma said."I will never win you Kenma you are so good at this video games"Shoyo said." Thanks Shoyo but I'm sure you'll will one day" Kenma said."If you say so Kenma"Shoyo said. "So what do you want to do now" Kenma asked."Let's cuddle"Shoyo said.Kenma just couldn't say no to his boyfriend."Okay we can cuddle"Kenma said."Yay!"Shoyo said smiling. They both got up from the floor and went on Kenma's bed."I think we should go to sleep Shoyo"Kenma said."Why"Shoyo said."Shoyo is your first day here in Tokyo I want to show you around and since you are my boyfriend I want you to have a good weekend here"Kenma said. "Okay but I'm going to be cuddling you in my sleep"Shoyo said."Yeah Okay"Kenma said." Wait before we go to sleep"Shoyo said."Hm?" Kenma looked at Hinata."Goodnight kiss" Shoyo said."Shoyo"Kenma said."Please" Shoyo said."Fine"Kenma said.Kenma leaned in and kissed Shoyo on the lips."Okay,Good night my love"Kenma said."Goodnight"Shoyo said.They both went to sleep.

~The Next Day~
Kenma wakes up at 11:30 and sees Shoyo next to him. 'I'll just let him sleep for some time' Kenma said getting out of the and going downstairs.Kenma went to the kitchen." Good morning Kenma"his mom said. "Goodmorning mom,how's was work yesterday "Kenma said."Oh it was good thanks for asking, so where's Shoyo didn't you say he came to visit yesterday"Kenma's mom said."Yeah his still sleeping"Kenma said."Oh is he tired of his trip here"Kenma's mom said." I think so but I'm gonna take him to the mall and show him around since it's his first time here"Kenma said."Aww what good boyfriend you are" Kenma's mom said."Yeah,Yeah I'm gonna go wake him for we can eat and go" Kenma said going upstairs.

Kenma went into his room and sat down on his bed."Shoyo wake up"Kenma said.Shoyo sat up "What happened"Shoyo said."Let's get ready to go downstairs to eat and go to the mall for I can show you around"Kenma said."Okay" Shoyo said.They both got up Shoyo got his clothes and went to go change in the restroom. When he was done he went downstairs with Kenma.Kenma and Shoyo both sit down at the table."Here boys"Kenma's mom said giving the boys there food.The boys finish the food and help Kenma's mom clean the plates.

"We should go Shoyo"Kenma said."Okay" Shoyo said."Mom we are going to go now" Kenma said looking at his mom."Okay boys be safe"she said."Bye Ms.Kozume"Shoyo said." Bye Shoyo"She said.They left the house and started walking to the mall.When they get to the mall Kenma looks at Shoyo."Where do you want to go first Shoyo"Kenma said."I don't know Kenma remember I never came to Tokyo"Shoyo said."Right"Kenma said. "Why don't we get ice cream"Kenma said."Sure" Shoyo said.

"Okay this way follow me"Kenma said."Okay" Shoyo said following Kenma."Here we are lets go in"Kenma said."Okay"Shoyo said.They both walk inside the ice cream shop."Hello,What would you boys like"the lady said."Shoyo what do you want"Kenma said."I'll get vanilla"Shoyo said looking at the lady."I'll get chocolate" Kenma said."Okay"the lady said.She got the ice creams and gave it to them."Here you boys go" the lady said."Thank you"both boys said.They left the ice cream shop."Do you want to sit down over there Shoyo"Kenma said pointing at a bench."Sure Kenma"Shoyo said.

They both went to sit down."Here try mine Kenma"Shoyo said putting his ice cream close to Kenma's face."Okay"Kenma licking a little of ice cream."Let me try yours"Shoyo said."Okay" Kenma gave Shoyo some of his ice cream.When they finished they both went into different stores and went back home.

"Mom we're back"Kenma said."Oh hey boys how was the mall"Kenma's mom said."It was fun"Shoyo said."Well we gonna go to my room"Kenma said."Okay"Kenma's mom said.
They both go to Kenma's room.

Idk what else to write so enjoy this oneshot!