Chapter 20

(Cami's P.O.V.) 

      When I first saw him, I couldn't help but smile. Then I saw how tired he looked. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. I wanted to get up right then and give him a hug. Apologize, anything that would make him happy. 

but no. I sat there, frozen. I don't even think he noticed me. Nat cleared her throat awkwardly.  Selena came over with Tony by her side.. of course.  She grinned when she saw me and Tony waved.

" CAMI!" She said a little bit too loud. She dived under the waitress walking by to give me a hug, bringing Tony with her. Of course, she wouldn't dare let go of him. I was being squished by  Selena's hugs when I heard someone else clear their throat. Selena let go and I gasped for air. Tony started chuckling and I looked down until I noticed..

Vic was standing there awkwardly. My face flushed and Selena pulled me out of the booth and pushed me towards him.

"What is with you two? I know you missed each other." she said.

Then suddenly Vic had me in his arms. He whispered, " She's right. I did miss you. A lot." I grinned and told him that I had missed him too. He clasped my hand in his and then I heard Jaime pipe up, " She is coming back with us on tour right?" 

I don't think I've ever smiled wider  in my life. 

"Nat's coming too, right?" I said. I don't think I could ever pay her back for bringing me here.

Back to where I know I should be.