Maybe We're Meant to Lose the Ones We Love.. Chapter 13

Woooo UPDATESSS. You should definitely check out my other story also!~

anyways next chappptterrr.

-------

( SELENAS POV AGAIN))

                I ran after Vic, even though he only went into the next room. He had his face hid in his hands, so I flicked his ear. He didn't look up, so I did it again. He had tears in his eyes. Awh. Oh well. I slapped him. " PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. " I said pausing between words to give his face a smack.

That was plenty of payback for ruining stuff that brings me joy. I pointed toward the door. " Now, get off your ass and go get her. " He looked at me in shock, but I knew that I was the only one that could do that to him. Everyone knew that, and that's why they sent me. I pushed his shoulder until finally he got up. Finally.  

  (( Vic's POV))

               Selena is lucky that I like her so much. She could probably get away with anything. I walked back into the guys' room to see a very sniffly Cami. That just broke my heart. I don't want her to be sad. She needs to go live her life, she will only be hurt again and again by fans if she is with me.

"Everyone out, except Cami." I said and pointed towards the door. Everyone went out without saying a word. Good, they knew I was serious.

        I sat beside her and couldn't help but take her into my arms while she cried softly. Why does this have to happen?

" When you go.. When will.. I mean will I ever even see you again?" I asked stumbling over my words.

" That is if you even remember me." She muttered under her breath.

" Look at me, I will never forget about you. I love you." I said and cupped her face in my hands so she could tell I was serious.

" I know, I just feel like another fan that is in love with you- I interrupted her with a kiss.

" You are NOT just another fan, and we will make this work okay?" She nodded and hugged me tight. It was time to get to the airport.  

  ---------- DONT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU EVER FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEEE. lololol short update tell me what you think. About to update again in a minute. Dedicated to Michael because she apparently NEEDS MOARRR. Well, off to update again.