And You Can Listen To Glass Hearts Shattering Chapter 11

Awh. This is so sad, I hate to do this to them. But I'm going to add the rest of the band member's P.O.V's soon too. Lets start with Mike.

------

(Mike's P.O.V)

         I could tell Vic really liked this girl, a lot. My brother may have not known her for long, but he had already fallen for her. Somehow. Believe me, I know my own brother. I had tweeted about Cami, and all the shit was getting for this. She didn't deserve any of it. She is fragile, and takes everything people say personally.  She isn't "rockstar material."  she doesn't need to go through all this just for a guy she likes. I have to talk to the guys about this, I'm sure they will agree with me.

Vic's P.O.V

       SO pissed off. Mike and the rest of the guys gave me a "talk". I didn't  want to hear a word of it, but they made me stick it out to the end. Apparently, I'm supposed to "break up " with Cami.  Why the hell would I do that, when I can honsetly say that I've fallen in love with her. Oh yeah, her parents are making her stay with them for the rest of her free month in Louisiana with them, so they can "protect  her." This is a bunch of bullshit. After that month,  she will go back to her normal life and forget all about that little thing she had for the lead singer of Pierce The Veil.

 Cami's P.O.V.

          Vic barged into my room, when I was getting dressed.  I yelled at him, and threw a pillow while  quickly putting on a shirt. His facial expression softened when he saw me, but he still looked like he had been fuming for awhile. Was he mad at me, for having to go to Louisiana? It's not my fault, I swear. He just stood there looking at me, I watched as the anger left him and it was clear that he was in pain.

 I ran up and hugged him, and he whispered into my ear "I love you." 

 " I love you too." the words were barely out of my mouth when he left the room.

 I slammed my new suitcase on my bed.

After I leave, will I be just another fan he had a thing for? A fan he will never think of again?

My flight leaves tommorrow at 8, I'm going to miss these guys.