The Bright Lights Mean nothing to you (Chapter 2)

I sigh, and open my door. Amanda had already made her way down the stairs. I'm glad, I don't want to deal with her bratty self more than I already have to. I quickly  run down the stairs just to be caught in a teary goodbye from my mom. I try to pull away but her grip gets tighter.

"I'm going to miss you girls so much.," She says between sobs.

I finally get to pull away from her. I'm glad my hoodie effectivly soaked up her tears.  " You're only going to be gone for a month." Amanda said rolling her eyes, annoyed by my mom's tears.

"Honey, we have to go. Now.", my Dad said pulling her to the car.

"Bye!" I shout after them and they wave back as the car speeds off. 

        Amanda is already  making plans for a crazy party. I run up the stairs, hopefully avoiding  the task of setting things up.

" Don't  get to high!" I yell at her from the top of the stairs.

It was just a warning, my parents hated parties and  the smell of weed would just make them furious.  Amanda looked more furious then ever right now though. She  stormed up the stairs to where I was frozen in place,  pretending to stand my ground. She presumed to slap my face hard. "I am not a fucking stoner!", she yelled, not very convincingly I might add.

I raise my finger tips to my already throbbing cheek.

" I didn't say that.", I mutter under my breath.

"What the hell did you just say to me?! GET OUT. GET OUT NOW.", Amanda practically screams.

She grabs my arm in a deathly grip her nails almost drawing blood. It is almost  10:30 at night so its pitch black outside. And that's all I see, pitch black, as she pushes me out the door and I tumble and fall in the sharp rocks of my mom's garden by the road.

           I passed out my head throbbing, with cuts up and down my legs and face. My  hoodie saved me from the agonizing cuts on my arms. Suddenly, I heard a voice and a bright flash light pointed towards my face. Several voices. One of the voices is shaking me to get me to wake up. I just groan and roll over, causing myself even more pain.  One of the voices the picks me up and I'm being carried. Ah hell, I hope it isn't one of Amanda's guests. For all I know they would probably throw me into a lake.

(( I hope you like it so far! I really like this story, and I'm kind've making it up as I go. >.< ))