Maybe I'll pretend right now~Chapter 12

WOOO FOR PROCRASTINATION. I could update at least 4 times tonight if I spaced it out, and if I didn't keep getting distracted. I'm listening to OM&M WOOO <3

------

((Selena POV))

            I sprinted to keep up with him. I was suddenly filled with energy, I don't know, but he did that to me.  Wait... was Starbucks even open..  Oh well, I was happy just to be in a car with him.

                " Where are we going.. Is Starbucks even open?" I said as he drove right past the nearest one.

                    "Nope. I thought I would show you a little place that I like."

                     " Ah, okay. I want to be back before Cami leaves."

                      " Speaking of that... Do you think everything is going to work out?"

                    " It has to. It just does, okay?" I said as I stuck my feet up on the dashboard.

               We ended up in front of a small brick building with a blinking coffee sign out front. " I'm not going to die if I go in there, will I?" I whispered to him. He laughed, but I was actually serious. The inside was amazing. It was small and cozy, and just felt home-y.  We slid into a booth, as the waitress came up and asked us for our orders. She looked at least in her late fifties, but she moved with ease. She looked like she was the only one working too. How odd.  The walls were decorated with old coke signs and various other memorabilia. She came back with two steaming cups of coffee. My eyes lit up like a little kid, on Christmas. I ended up having four cups, until Tony stopped me. Apparently if I had too much Vic might notice and get mad.  He was such a killjoy.  He didn't used to be, only recently. Ever since he found out Cami was leaving. I don't think they realize how much they really need each other. Tony snapped his fingers. I swear I might have jumped two feet in the air. Well, he was sitting right next to me. He refused to sit across the table.

           " We need to go, if you want to see Cami before she leaves." he said and paid the waitress and ran outside.

               I need to stop daydreaming. We started blasting music and mimicing the songs. Suddenly Kissing In Cars came on and we belted out the lyrics.   Tony dramatically grabbed my hand and held it up,rocking it to the beat. I couldn't help, but blush. He noticed and gripped by hand tighter. Too soon we were back at the hotel. Way too soon. I kissed his cheek before I got out of the car and ran away. I barged into the guys room, slamming the door behind me. 

                 " What the hell, Selena?" Mike asked.

                I made the "shh" motion with my hand and hid in the bathroom. Oh, I forgot that I was wearing a Spiderman shirt. How convient. In my hyper-daze I quickly tied a towel around my neck when I heard Tony open the door to the room. I burst through the bathroom door and striked a pose.

               " I AM SUPER SELENA!!" I yelled.

                  " Alright, who gave her coffee.." I heard Vic mutter in the distance. 

                 Everyone was being entertained by me, avoiding  Tony's hands trying to grab me. I looked like I was doing some kind of dance. 

             " I'm going to get you." Tony said and  came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. 

             Well, you could say I definitely didn't struggle, and we toppled onto the bed.   He had gorgeous eyes, I just now noticed considering I'm kind of... on top of him. Tony brushed the hair from my face and gave me a soft sweet kiss, I would have kissed him back but-

                Mike cleared his throat and said, " Well that escalated quickly. Who would have thought that would happen?"

               Jaime and Vic raised their hands. Jaime even raised both of his hands.

                   " Is it that obvious?" I said and snuggled closer to Tony. The door creaked open and there stood a teary-eyed Cami.  We all shot up and gave her a huge group hug, even Vic. Then it was time for the individual goodbyes. We all went around  and I even teared up a little bit.  I gave her a bear hug until she squeaked from the lack of oxygen.  When it got to Vic's turn it got a bit awkward. Okay, really awkward. He looked really upset about it. He didn't even look up from the ground, and  stormed out of the room.   Cami bursted out into sobs and buried her face in her hands. Everyone looked at me expectedly.

" FINE. I'll go get him." I said and went to go find Vic.

---- 

I WAS ALLLL FOR YOU. YOU FELL OVER, MY LOVE.

Yeah. Sorry about this chapter, it just seems really awkward to me.