Chapter 19

( In a great mood rn cos of Joel Faviere's new e.p. so a new chapter for you all . I love you guys <3 OH AND HAVE YOU SEEN VIC'S NEW GIRLFRIEND SHE IS SO PRETTY AND HOW I IMAGINED CAMI TO LOOK . I mean.. what?)

           The next warped date was really far away. So I convinced Selena to convince the guys to come down south.  Thank God, I hate driving long distances. So I'm pretty happy about having to just drive an hour or so. Cami didn't say a word she just laid down in the backseat. I'm surprised she didn't ask where we were going or anything. I guess she didn't care. Her phone buzzed and started to light up. Which jolted her awake.  She sighed and threw it against the floorboard.

" Um, Cami? Why did you do that?" I said.

" The ignorant people of Twitter and Facebook. I don't even know if Vic and I are still dating, yet they still treat me like this. "  Cami said.

          I just shook my head and kept driving. How could people be so horribly mean? It wasn't just, "Oh how dare you date my boyfriend." The usual fangirl stuff, but it got worse. They sent her death threats telling her they hoped she died. That's going a bit too far.  Have some respect. I was getting angry just thinking about it.

          I looked back at her. She was pale and different from when I first met her. She used to be so full of life, and talking to Vic revived her. I hope they make up. Not just for the good of Cami, but for the good of Vic too. His tweets seem to be a bit sad also. 

Soon enough, we were at a little coffee shop. Where we had agreed to meet at. I scoped out the parking lot, they weren't here yet. Perfect. 

" Yo Cami. Lets get something to eat." I said.

She grunted and got up, trying to  brush through her hair with her fingers.  I laughed at her expression.  She slipped out of the car behind me.  I led her to a booth in the corner where she slid in and sighed. 

"Cheer up, buttercup." I said.

A girl only a few years old than us with bouncy brown curls joined us at our table with a entergetic smile.

" What would y'all like?" She asked, her accent thick.

I made Cami eat even though she declared that she wasn't hungry.  We were sipping our drinks when a rental car pulled into the parking lot. I grinned and Cami just turned her head slightly at me. 

Mike was the first one inside. He declared that he was starving and slid into the booth in front of us. Cami slowly slid down in the booth trying to hide. If looks could kill,  But no amount of glares could mask how grateful she was.

Then here comes Selena dragging in Vic..