Can We Lose Our minds, And Call It Love For The Last Time? (PTV fanfiction)

I hugged my knees and blinked back the tears. I had mindlessly slammed my door and crawled into my bed, and I could already hear my dog scratching at it to be let in. I throw my pillow at the door to get her to stop. I swear sometimes my dog, Carly, was the only that actually cared that I stormed up here. She hated the drama and the fact of me being sad. I was supposed to be going to Warped Tour this year, but my parents had randomly decided to go on vacation leaving me and my sister, Amanda, to fend ( and more than often fight) for ourselves. I have been planning this for months, I even pre-ordered tickets to go, but suddenly I don’t have a ride. I groaned when I  heard the clank of my mom’s high heels against the wooden floor outside my room. “Go away, I’m fine.”, I said while pulling the pillow on top of my head.

“Are you coming with us on the vacation?," She asked.

“Hell no!," I yelled, but then I cover my mouth, “ I mean you’ve asked once I rather stay here with Amanda.”

I hear her heels clank down the hallway and down the stairs.

Telling her I rather stay with Amanda must have hurt her. I don’t exactly like my sister and she…well, she hates me.  I hear another knock on my door. “Cami do you know where my eyeliner is? I bet you stole it, didn’t you?!," Amanda said with a furious stomp.

“To speak of the devil”, I mutter under my breathe.

I  open my door a crack, to see Amanda there waiting impatiently, her arms crossed. She pushes the door open all the way and barges into the room, making my stumble backwards till I fall into my beanbag. “Well? Where the hell is my eyeliner?” She says tapping her foot.

“ Uh, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t have it.”, I say getting back up, “ Will you please leave now?”

Amanda’s eyebrows shoot up and her eyes widen and , I can’t help but giggle at the thought that she favors a bug at the moment. She looks taken back at my giggle and storms out of my room. “ Check the bathroom!," I call after her. 

We looked really similar even thought I’m about three inches shorter than her and about two years younger.  I laugh at the thought that she is 22 and still lives her parents. I, on the other hand, I’m 19 almost 20. My parents hate that they will eventually have to let their “babies” go. We both have long black hair and green eyes, except mine are more of a sea green while hers are a bright emerald. Another difference, other than our personalities,  is our height she is 5’6 and I’m 5’3.  I don’t exactly love being so short, but it isn’t bad.

        I shouldn't be moping around all day though.  I should get myself together and stop feeling bad for myself. I swear I'm not usually like this, I'm just having a really bad day. I rolled off my bed and connected my ipod to it's dock. My ipod is like my baby, I love it so much. Almost as much as I love Pierce The Veil. Almost. I glance around my room, it was covered in posters of my favorite bands. Most of them were of Pierce The Veil, but  popping out of the collage were Motionless In White, Falling In Reverse, and Sleeping With Sirens. I sighed, all of which were going to be at Warped tour this year. Maybe I could catch a ride with someone.

           I pulled my  favorite Glamour Kills hoodie over my tank top. It was oversized  with the words "EXIST" on it. It almost hung over my shorts.  I sing quietly along the song, " She hates all of the guts and blood. Splash around with me, while we move like flames to burning sheets." I sway to the song, content with finally being calmed down. I am jolted out of my state when Amanda pounds on the door, telling me to come say goodbye to our parents.

           (( Well this is chapter 1. Our loveable band characters don't come in until later, but please keep readings! *Hugs* thanks for reading

Oh all the grammar I've had to fix. I know the chapters are short I'm sorry.))