They'll never take us alive Chapter.. um..

((Cami's POV))

            I was standing on the side stage watching Vic start singing the beginning of I Don't Care If You're Contagious.  I still can't believe this was happening. Not even a week ago I had been kicked out of the house by my sister. Now I was at warped seeing Pierce The Veil live from a side stage. Not to mention that I have actually met,and fallen for , the lead singer Vic Fuentes. Is this a dream or?

                Suddenly I heard the music slow, and I heard Vic shout out to the crowd " I have a very special guest to sing with me, introducing Cami!"  I was stunned but suddenly pounced on by the stage manager and had a microphone hooked to my face.  I was pushed onto the stage as soon as the chorus came on.

" And They'll never take us alive.." Vic sang towards me as I walked out on stage.

I sang slowly into the mic, but quickly got used to it, "Can you chase away the darkness?"

            The crowd roared with excitement as Vic seemed like he only had eyes for me. The cheering of the crowd died out in my ears. I'm sure that it didn't actually, but it felt like Vic and I were the only people in the world. I didn't forget to sing my part when it came though.  Vic and I were only inches away from each other.  He sung " And I don't care if you're sick,I don't care if you're contagious.I would kiss you even if you were dead." The crowd suddenly filled my ears again screaming the words "KISS HER!" I have never blushed brighter in my life. I probably looked like a cherry or something. 

Vic didn't kiss me though. The crowd chanted that until the song was over.

"Want to give them what they want?" Vic asked.

I grinned and stood on my tippy toes so I could kiss him. He smiled into the kiss and I felt the crowd die out again in my ears.

It was perfect, feeling like the only two people in the world.

       I walked off the main stage onto the side stage and watched the rest of the set grinning with happiness. 

" Hey Cami! Vic told me to ask you if you wanted to come to the signing with us.  So do you? " Mike yelled to afterwards.

" Sure"

Vic was busy talking to the band's manager and said he would catch up with us on the way there. 

        So many fans walked up to me asking questions. Some even purposely ran into me. How could they be so rude like that? It hurt my feelings. Suddenly I felt someone run up behind me and place their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Vic whispered in my ear.

"Uhh.. Jake from State Farm?"  I said and chuckled.

" No, it's me", he said and kissed my forehead. "God, you sure do smell good for being at Warped tour. Sorry I'm all sweaty, but there is someone I want you to meet."

He took my hand in his and I tried to ignore the glare from all the fangirls that we passed by. We ended up at Pierce The Veil's tent where we saw a couple of guys trying to come on to the merch girl so they could get discounted merch. Security was about to walk up to them but Mike and Vic stopped them.

"Nah, we got this. "  they said.

Mike goes up to one of the guys and puts a firm hand on his shoulder and Vic does the same to the other guy. 

" Whoa ese you might want to back off of my cousin before we have a problem." Mike said.

The guys' eyes widened up and they were walked away by the security guards.

" Hey Selena, I want you to meet Cami." Vic said.

"Hi! " Selena waved to me and invited me behind the merch table where the other band member were chilling before the signing. 

" That's Vic's new little play toy." said Jaime.

"Hey, she actually means a lot to me. " Vic mutters and playfully punches Jaime in the arm. 

I blushed and looked down, my shoes suddenly had become very interesting to me. Vic wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear, " Don't worry. Just ignore them."

" I'm Mike and Vic's cousin, and as you can see their merch girl also. " Selena grinned as she gave merch to another customer.

The signing was beginning in the next ten minutes and loads of fans were already lined up to meet the guys. I quietly sat there snuggled against Vic avoiding te fan's questioning looks mixed with a few fangirl's glares. 

       The signing was soon over and I had actually been included in some of the pictures with the band. Everyone was so nice to me surprisingly. Vic even introduced me as his girlfriend, which made me super happy. Some of the fans asked for my twitter name and I knew I would be getting tons of mentions before the night was over.

After the signing , Warped was coming to a close. Everyone was exhausted and headed back to the hotel. Selena decided to stay with us tonight. She was actually pretty cool and I knew that we were going to be best friends.

As soon as I got back to the hotel I used a complementry laptop and brought up my Twitter.

I saw so many pictures, of Vic and me. The rest of the band and me. Even one of me poking Tony in the tummy. Then I opened another picture. Someone had actually had taken a picture of Vic and me kissing.

And so the hate began.

--------------

Selena is actually one of my interwebz friends and we have this complicated way of how we are actually going to be related to PTV okay?

So I decided to put her in this story.. That's her in the picture c:

I hope you like it. c':