.....but I'll fight for you till then. Chapter 14

(( Cami's POV cause I haven't done her's in a while))

        Everyone piled into the car on the way to the airport. I was stuck between Selena and Vic. Selena must have had coffee, she would not stop poking me. I curled up against Vic and ignored her for the rest of the drive.   Once we got to the airport, all hell broke loose. The band was pounced on by fans almost immediately. Selena and I , just stood there awkwardly. What else was there to do? Tony made his way out of the crowd and hoisted  Selena onto his shoulders. They were a sight. Selena kept nudging his sides and saying, "Giddy up horsey!" All too soon though it was time for my flight.  I was engulfed in hugs. Then suddenly Jaime yelled, "group hug!" and they all toppled on top of me.

    "Can't... Breathe.." I said gasping for air.  They all let go uncertainly. Vic was the last one to let go.

            "See you in a month?" He whispered. 

            "I hope so. "  I whispered back.

               He gave me one last kiss as I heard, " Flight 101 to Louisiana boarding now. "

      I grabbed my carry-on and waved them goodbye before I was squished with hugs again.

          I'm going to miss them so much.

             The flight wasn't very long, considering it was just from Texas to Louisiana. Maybe I could just sleep through it. As soon as I sat that  down though the girl beside me struck up a conversation.

                 " Hi, I'm Nataly, but you can call me Nat"  the girl said. She  had medium length black hair and was wearing an OM&M shirt.

                 " Hi," I said with a smile, "My name is Cameron, but you can call me Cami." 

             " I like your shirt." She said. I immediately looked down, I was wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt. 

                " I like yours too." I said. 

                 Maybe I'll stay awake during the flight.  We talked for awhile, obnoxiously singing the squidgy song. Only until I started to fall asleep. I didn't get much sleep the night before, I was too worried. I put my headphones in and fell asleep.

                        I woke up to Nat nudging me. It was time to unboard. My parents were to busy to come pick me up at the airport. Oh thoughtful of them. As soon as I set foot off the plane I started getting weird looks. I thought there might be something wrong my face so I looked at it in my compact.

              " NAT!" I yelled, " Why the hell am I a cat?" 

             " Because you're my bitch." she said. 

            " That's a dog."

            " Close enough. "  

Suddenly a girl came up to me, her eyes wide.

           " Hey, aren't you Vic's girlfriend?" she asked.

          " Wait what?" Nat  said turning to me. 

          " Um-I-don't-know-what-your-talking-about." I murmed awkwardly. My phone started blaring " Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much. Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much." That was Vic's ringtone. Great.  The girl caught a glimpse of my phone and squealed. 

" OMG is that him?" she said as I nervously answered the phone. She was too close to me for comfort. " Hiiiii Vic" she said and giggled.

       " Um. hi. " I said into the phone.

      " Hey, how was your flight- wait who was that?" He asked.

    " Not quite sure, a fan I think." I said.

     " What is going on?" Nat asked.

      " Just c'mon." I said dragging her away from the fan. 

----

The only reason that's his ringtone is because that's what I was listening to. Um, yeah short chapter. I needed to update.

MOOAAAARR.