Nobody knows I dream about it. This is my imagination. Chapter 11

Going to have fun writing this chapter. Excuse any grammar mistakes, I'm really sleepy. I was up till like two in the morning watching the meteor shower c': 

----------

(( Selena's POV))

          I woke up before anyone else. It's actually a surprise. I can sleep all day if I want to. That's why I love coffee. Speaking of coffee... Vic had to be all mean-like and ban me from it. How do you ban me, Selena, from Coffee? I love coffee. I'm pretty sure we have established that. I quietly slid out of bed and got dressed. I didn't want to wake up  Cami. She was leaving today. I  honestly thought she would stay longer, that her and Vic would actually maybe have a decent relationship. Oh but no, her over-proctective parents is having her shipped to their vacation home for the rest of the month. I could tell that it bothered her a lot. When I came  in last night it looked like she had cried herself to sleep.

       This can't happen. 

            It bothered Vic too. He was torn up about it. He was his usual joking, funny self. He was edgy and defensive about everything. I would think that's why he banned me from coffee, but he banned me before he found out. I need coffee. Hm, I guess I'll just sneak out to starbucks. No one will ever know, right? 

              It was  still a little dark, the sun was just rising up. The hallways were kept dark until at least nine.  I didn't  want to be raped, so I mentally prepared myself to go all ninja on someone if I had too. I mean, what?  I crept past the guys room until suddenly I heard the door creak open. Since the hallway was dark, no one would see me. I hope. I kept walking, silently as I could. Then suddenly someone tried to rush past me, but ran right into me and I toppled onto the floor.  

" REALLY? Watch where you are go- Oh, hi Tony." I  was yelling at first but then she made a signal fo me to be quiet. Considering everyone in the hotel was probably asleep. 

Well this is awkward.  Ya know considering  we were still laying on the floor. In the dark. Alone. My face heated up and I was very glad he couldn't see it very well.

" Sooo. Do you come here often?" I said as casually as I could without laughing.

He laughed and got up, giving ne his hand to help me up too. He grinned and asked me where I was going.  That smile.  

" I-was-going-to-starbucks-but-you-can't-tell-Vic." I said rushing through my words.

"I won't, if you take me with you." He said.

" Okay! It's a date. I mean.." I said, my face turning red again.

" It's okay. I knew what you meant. Then again I'd be cool with eithier one." He winked and kept walking towards the front desk.

-----

I'm too lazy to write the rest, so that will be the next chaper in itself. I'll type it up tonight.

MWAHAHAHAH SUSPENSE.