Darling Look At The Sparks! (Chapter 4)

( I might be changing up the point of views a lot so I will put the new point of view before I change it

thank you for reading!)

((Vic's POV))

            I looked at the sleeping girl nervously. Her cuts seemed to be  healing nicely.  The girl had cuts on her face, but it didn't in anyway hide how pretty she was. Wait, what did I just think? I can't be thinking like that. We were on our way to the last date in Texas, after this we will have to go our seperate ways. Also, I don't even know her. I don't even know her name, but I think deep down I kind've want to.

((Cami's POV))

                I wake up to the soft strumming of a guitar. I open one eye to see Vic playing on the leather couch across from me. He is quietly singing, " Oh no, no.  And if I ever catch the ones who hurt you. I, I'm hoping that God looks away this time. So, why would I let you go?"

               I smile sleepily and finish the lyrics, " Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait."

               Vic visibly jumps and looks up. "Oh, you're awake." He said nervously, " I'm guessing you're a fan?"

               I grin even though my face is still sore. I can sit up by myself this time. I carefully sit up and cross my legs. They are covering in gauze and bandages. I barely even remember how they got there. All I really remember is darkness, and then the bright light of a flashlight. The bus is actually well decorated, with two leather couches out front, and a flat screen tv. The floor is dark wood and there is a rug almost leading the way to the back. The back was hidden by a large red velvet curtain. Vic was still concentrated on his guitar. At least I thought he was.

((Vic's POV))

                 I fumbled with the strings on my guitar. No girl ever made me this nervous, and I don't even know her.

"What is your name?," I said abruptly.

had been looking around the room her long wavy hair fallen in her face, and then she turned to me startled.

"Oh, my name is Camreon, but everyone calls me Cami for short.," She said, looking up at me.

 I then noticed something her eyes weren't quite blue. More of a greenish-blue. Vic! Snap out of it.

" I think you already know my name." I said.

She laughed and then went completely serious, just for a second, " Is it Vic by any chance?".

       A smile played on her lips, but she was determined to stay somewhat serious-looking.  I nodded and grinned. 

      "Right, well Vic do you know where we are going?"

      " We, are on our way to Dallas. and some of us are trying to sleep. Do you mind keeping it down?," said Tony,  popping his head through the curtain. "Oh, and Vic it's almost 3:30 a.m you should get some sleep."

Vic looked up at me. "Do you mind?," he asked.

" Not at all, as long as you let me watch television before I fall asleep again." I said.

"No problem, right Tony?" Vic said and grinned at Tony.

Tony then raised his hands up in a silent surrender. They both went into the back and fell asleep. 

((This is all I'm writing for tonight enjoy!  I will type up Chapter 5 tommorow. This chapter was so short because I'm tired..))