And is this fantasy real, or is it all home-made? Chapter 10

*Cami POV*

      As soon as I got up, I switched off my phone. I can't deal with this right now. I fell for a guy I won't ever be able to truly have, and now I have fans bashing me and threatening me. Stupid fangirls. Selena was already awake and probably with the guys. She has a thing for Tony, I can tell.  I heard a knock on the door and there was Selena handing me a cup of coffee. It looked like she had been up for awhile, and had about 5 cups of coffee. She was jumpy and hyper, but she could tell that I was obviously still tired so she left after  she got a few things from the room.

      I did exactly what I knew that I shouldn't. I opened up the laptop and got on the internet. The internet can be a cruel place,but it's the internet, what do you expect? I didn't dare log onto my Twitter, but I did log into my facebook. It wasn't as bad, I had tons of friend requests though. I quickly replied to messages from my parents and was about to log out when I heard another knock on the door.

        "Selena I don't want anymore coffee!" I yelled just loud enough so she could hear me.

         I heard the door unlock and the handle a jiggle a bit before Vic slowly walked in. 

       "Um, I'm not Selena, and she isn't allowed to have anymore coffee.", he said.

       " I wonder why."

       Vic laughed at that and sat beside me on the bed. I hadn't logged out of my facebook and he caught a glimpse of it. His eyebrows and shot up.

         " Cami, did you have a good time yesterday?"

         " Why would you ask that? I had the time of my life!"

          " You just seemed upset afterwards."

          "Oh..."

         " Cami, why wont you just tell me?  You can trust me don't you know that?" He wrapped his arms around me. I turned on my phone and showed him  some of the tweets. He was in shock, he just couldn't believe the fans could do something like this, you could see it on his face. I was almost in tears now.  Vic  just held me closer.

" And.. and the worst part is.. my parents want me to come to Louisiana with them for the rest of the month, so they can look after me and make sure I won't get hurt.." I said stuttering between sobs.

              " But we'll keep you safe.. I'll keep you safe, where no one can hurt you." he whispered in my ear.

He just doesn't know, but my parents will not  take no for an answer. I continued to cry into his shoulder until there was another knock on the door. It was Mike... He saw me in tears and immediately tweeted about it.. repeatedly. with very colorful wording.

----

AWH :c This is just so sweet and yet so heartbreaking.

          I'll probably update again today.