Dear Jessica

A/N this is a letter to my friend Jess who is going through some really hard times and I feel the need to write it down.

Dear Jessica,

I love you like a sister... No like a twin sister. When you hurt I hurt.

So why do you keep hurting yourself? I want to scream and cry every time I see your cuts. You may think no one cares or wants to help, but I do and I will help you.

You don't know this yet but Im planning in helping you. Your probably going to hate me for it to, but honestly as long as you STOP hurting yourself like this then I think I will be ok.

Jessica you are beautiful, strong, and smart. Your always there when people need you... Now its my turn to be there for YOU. Sure you can smile an laugh about it, but I know it hurts deep down inside. Your too pretty to keep doing this to yourself.

What if you die? How do you think any of your friends could live with themselves? Knowing that we should've done something sooner to save you. To prove we're not the only ones who care Im going to make sure to tell you every ones name who comments or votes on this... I love you Jessica and I hate to see you hurt.

Remember:

Helen

A/N

Like I said in the letter please please please show your support!! Jess really needs to know that there are good people out there... If you can comment with your first name and Im thinking maybe like what state your from...(?) I will write them down when I have the "meeting" with Jessica....

I hope I can get it through her head that cutting is not an answer... It just hurts you more.