Needing Tig 2

Christmas Eve:

Sunshine:
By this point I'm frustrated, sex deprived and shakey because of it and sitting in lock down at the club house with the rest of the 'family' I frown as yet another whore walks by me almost naked and turn heading back to the dorm I was told to sleep in not noticing the matching frown on Tig's face as he watches me pushing another girl away. As I walk in the room again smiling at the scent of leather old spice and weed I don't know why but the smell puts me at ease slightly until Hap walks in "you gonna come eat?" I frown but stand and follow him to the crowded room my anxiety peaks I immediately begin to chew on my nail as he sits me between himself and blue of fucking coarse.

Tig:
I reach over and pull Sunshine's hand down from her mouth not missing her shaking all day she keeps her hand on her lap while she eats with her other one I interwine out fingers feeling her continuse to shake once Hap goes to get somthing from the kitchen I lean to whisper in her ear "when's the last time you got fucked baby doll?" she looks down at her plate "about a week after you left" "fuck baby doll you didn't call did you cum with them" she shakes her head no pulling her hand back I look over at her "you haven't came from a man in that long huh?" She blushes lightly and I squeeze her thigh lightly "I'm not judging ya baby doll" she nods and gies back to eating silently. After dinner I smile at Happy "you put your sister in my room why" he sighs "I need you to fuck her...she hasn't had anyone in a while she did this before somone told her she was only good for a fuck or two and she tried to quit her urges it ended bloody after the shaking she got mad at everyone our father decided that was when he wanted to connect with her again and I was forced to cover her ass and burey his body" I look at him grinning "damn Hap you two are all sorts of crazy...good thing I am too" he chuckles "Tig man I know this is your doing you ass you volunteer to go fix her heat after you make sure she gets home, then you ask me what kind of shit she wanted as a kid she didnt get you spend your cut of two jobs to buy it for her and now you just holding her hand under the table tends to put her at a little ease not to mention you haven't touched any of the girls in just as long" I smile at him he caught me I couldn't stop thinking of her I had hoped she would call for some relief. As I walk down the hall entering my dorm I hear moaning in the room I clench my fists ready to beat who dared to come fuck my woman but stop hearing "please Blue" that gets my attention. Seeing her sitting on the floor by my bed pulling her hair with a vibrator pressed against her pussy moaning I smile brightly "please what baby doll?" she pops her eyes open dropping the vibrator as I grin she jumps up intent on hiding in my bathroom I grab her by her waist "don't go hiding now please continue unless you wanna skip the games and just get fucked now she bites her lip as I pull her to my bed peaking her jeans and shirt off smiling at her black and red pair of panties and bra set "fuck baby doll how do you feel about being tied up" she smiles and I see a twinkle in her eyes and laugh "safe word baby doll" I looks at me for a moment trying to decide if she trusts me enough for this then smiles "Christmas" I frown at her "what christmas always turns me off" she giggles and fuck if my world didn't stop at the sound of it. I grab the silk ties the other girls tended to enjoy and turn to her "use your belt blue I like the pain" I grin god my beautiful freak I wrap my arms around her pulling her hands abouve her head tiing them with my belt and shes moaning already making me harder I smile as I place only my tip in and rub her "either fuck me blue or I'll have the pretty blond one tie me up and do it pretty sure he was a marine too"  I crack her plump ass hard causing her to wimper "don't say it again bitch" she moans "yes blue" I lean into her ear "call me Alex baby doll" "yes Alex" as I pull her close to me I grin "he doesn't like to hit his women even they like it" "well thats stupid guess I'll stick you you Alex" I smile wide and crash my lips to hers in a possessive kiss while slowly entering her and keeping that slow steady pace everytime she moved I would pull out completely "Alex I need more please" I grin wide "I love hearing you beg Sunshine keep doing it" she moans "Alex please fuck me harder" I smirk getting an idea slaming into her and pulling out to my tip and repeating snickering when she growled at me causing my to crack her ass "words bitch" she moans at the name "faster Alex please" I fist my hand in her hair pulling her up "you like being called names bitch" she moans I kiss her again pushing my toung into her mouth as she moans into it still pounding in to her fast and deep I can feel her getting closer I untie her hands and pull her over me to ride me "ride me Sunshine take what you need" I watch her head fall back as she rides me fast moaning my name loudly "oh god Alex I'm gonna cum" oh cue I grab her wide hips and slam up into her as she lays over me biting my sholder to muffle her moans cumming down my shaft and spilling onto my legs I smile wide at heras she cuddles up to my neck sighing constantly soon I hear her yawn and I wrap my arms arond her rubbing circles against the little butterfly on her sholder blade and smile thinking about the little silver rose on her pelvic bone "sleep Baby doll I got you" she nods and drifts off to sleep quietly.