coming home HAPPY

Happy:

I pull in the drive way the same time Megan does my poor woman pulled yet another double because people keep quitting at the hospital I wait by my bike for her to get out for about ten minutes then start to worry as she shut the car off but hasn't moved. I walk over and open the drivers side door to see my wife leaned against her stearing wheel asleep I kiss my temple "common little girl let's get you some dinner a shower and to bed" she mumbles out "I'm not hungry I'm off tomorrow I dont need a shower just bed" as she lets me take her hand and lead her to the house. I take her to the table and go grab her some left overs and a beer "eat little girl you need it" she nods and begins to eat knowing better then to fight me on this I slip her shoes off her and take them by the door then go grab one of my shirts for her. Walking into the kitchen "her babe put this on she strips her scrubs and bra sliding my shirt on then finishes eating while I take her clothing to the washing machine growing mine in as well I walk back out in just boxers and chuckle and pull out my phone "hey Jax I'm not gonna be available tomorrow I gotta take care of my wife I'm sure Tara's not much better...well at least yours made it to bed mines is asleep at the table right now... all right thanks brother" I bend down to pick Meg up on our way to the bedroom she stirs "shhh little girl just sleep I got you". Laying her down in bed I crawl in next to her she cuddles up to me "happy?" I snile at her soft voice "yeah baby girl?" she looks up a bit "ya know how I said I wanted a baby" I close my eyes from a sencond is she pregnate? "Yeah baby I remember why are you?" She shakes her head "no I was just gonna ask if we could wait till work settles down a bit" I can't help but laugh at her comment "what ever you want my love" she nods as she falls back asleep in my arms I smile to myself at the silly woman I love.