family dinner

Leaving my dad's I'm starting to wish I hadn't come to dinner not because of anything bad I love my dad and my dad likes my now fiancé they bond over bikes, and the Mariens and they both love be. However I could about strangle him for talking me more like guilting me into introducing Tig to my mom. Now as I stand at my mother's yellow front door next to Tig stuck in my own head with my hand raised but not able to knock I start to wonder if this was the best of my dad's ideas I lnow my mom deserves to meet my fiancé but tonight he stowed my ring in the inner pocket of his cut for me but as I pull my hand down I turn on my heal and march my way back towards his bike without a word Tig catches up with he and stops in front of me I look up into concerned eyes "hey what's the matter doll?" I look at him and swallow "this was a bad idea lets just go home baby we can have a night together and we can have sex multiple times in multiple locations" I step around him and he grabs me by the waist "het relax and talk to me doll" I sigh "look Tig my mom isn't like my dad she not gonna accept you she hates bikers because dad is one, she thinks she rules my love and she is gonna do anything to talk you out of this please let's just go I can't lose you now. I promis once we're married I will introduce you" he holds my hand "baby she is not gonna scare me away besides she can't be that bad" he entwines our fingers and pulls me to the door knocking before I can protest my mom flys out to hug me completely ignoring Tig "Ruth baby I invited some company I want you two to talk your problems out" just then Jason my ex husband rounds the corner I sigh "mom this my boyfriend Alexander" he smiles as he puts his hand out to shake hers as the other rests on the small of my back in support. Mom's grin faulters "well you won't need him any more as these two will work it out you can leave" I shake my head and push past her. Sitting at the table Tig has his hand reating on my knee as it bounces a nurvious habit of mine while my mother goes on about my husband and how great he is and how I belong with him finally I've had enough "yeah mom he's so great that I wasn't enough for him right so that gives him free rain to be with other bitches?" She smirks at me "baby the pain is worth it for the protection. I'm sure this outlaw biker has more then just you on his dick sweetie" I push up from the table "well mom get used to him being an ex it was nice to see you but I'm leaving" as I turn to leave I hear her shriek as she grabs my left hand "what the fuck is that" only then do I realize Alex had placed my engagement ring back on my finger I smile down at it "mom I lied a bit please meet your soon to be son in law Alexander Tragger" she sneers at me "I have a son in law and if you marry this biker you will no longer be my daughter. No daughter of mine will be a biker whore" a silent tear runs down my face but before I can answer Tig speaks for the first time tonight "first of all Ruth isn't a whore of any kind and second of all she doesn't need you she has a whole club that loves her just the way she is and she is more protected with us then any money could buy. I will be marrying your daughter weather you like it or not because I love her" we walk out the door and as soon as we get to his bike he pulls me close and kisses me passionately but frown as I focus on her SAA patch "I told you this was a mistake." He gently lifts my face to look in his crystal eyes Ruth I love you weather your mother likes it or not and you're not allowed to back out at this point" he kisses me again this time I throw my arms and legs around him as well as he sets me on his bike.  He turns and smiles over his sholder "what do ya say doll let's go home and have sex in multiple places and in multiple positions" I giggle and lean forward "yeah Tiggy that sounds great" as we leave I turn and smirk am my mother and wave as I feel Alex reach down and squeeze my thigh letting my kniw he supports me.