in the city of love: part 2!

Hey!! This is chapter two of 'in the city of love' ^^                                                                                                  I hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lila's prov:

Rumours had been going round that Damián Wayne was in Paris, luckily, the reason as to why he's here is still unknown to the press. Maybe with a few lies, I can get the class to believe, that he came all the way over here to see me. Mph, maybe say we're secretly dating? perfect.

As for marinette, I came up with this lie, that marinette threatened to tell the press about me and Damián- no wait... Damiboo; that will make it sound more romantic if we have nicknames for each other. 

It was so easy to take Marinette's friends away, gradually, one by one they started avoiding her, as I spun my web of lies. I even got Alya on my side, although Nino is hesitant and Adrien knows I'm lying, though pretends he doesn't so I dont get akumatised. God there all idiots, I bet they all share one brain cell, at least that makes my job easier.

Adrien's prov:

"thanks gorilla, ill see you after fencing practice!" I shout, as my driver dive's away. I walk up the stairs to be greeted by Lila, she looked beautiful today.. WAIT WHAT! no, I love ladybug. Lila may lie a lot, but she's so kind towards my friends, always supporting them in races and math competitions. She like Marinette 2.0 but better than the original. At least Lila isn't a clumsy git, who cant make out one sentence.

"hi Adrien, how are you this morning?" Lila smiled at me. 

" good, thanks. Lets get to class, so we're not late." and with that, we head to class in comfortable silence. Once sat down Lila starts drawing on a piece of paper, being a nosy cat, I looked over her shoulder to see:                                      

                                                                           Lila                                                                                                                                                                                                                      +                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Damian                                         

Shocked, I feel my heart in my throat. For some reason, I like Lila, and I want to use her as back up for ladybug, ladybug is just playing hard to get right now, but I'm sure that will fade over. But what's not part of the plan, is Lila liking some Damián boy!

"Hey! watcha doing Lila" Alya's voice fills the room, everyone turns to look at the two girls next to me. (btw Lila and Adrien are sat together at the front of the class room)

"oh-uhm n-nothing important" Lila stutters

"uh-huh, sure, just let me-" Alya snatches the paper away from Lila in a jokingly manner. Alya's smirk was wiped of her face faster than you can say 'miraculous'. Mouth slightly open, she sits down next to Lila, making the bench cramp.

after a few seconds, Alya gets up and starts jumping up and down screaming how her best friend is dating a Wayne. She start bombarding Lila with questions. suddenly everyone was around our desk, asking about Lila and her boyfriend.

"umm guys, I'm sorry for not telling you. Its just me and Damián dont want the press finding out, the Wayne's like to keep their personal lives out of the tabloids. Damiboo is so sweet he came all the way over here to see me and he's been doing that since we were 7 years old" the class awed at Lila's romantic affair "but, I can trust you right? Someone found out and wants to expose me to the press but you wont?."  before anyone could answer Ms Bustier walks in.

"okay everyone! please settle down! thank you. Today we'll be getting a new transfer student, who should be arriving shortly. I would like you all to make him feel at home."  Ms Bustier announces to the class, while sitting down and preparing the class register.

Damians prov:

"I'm sure you'll like it here, Damián. Tell Ms Bustier to get your new time table, when you get into class." Mr Damocles instructs me, then says good bye. 

I walk around the school, trying to find the room 76. They really should have given me a map or something. Once I find the room, I knock on the door, to find a women ( maybe in her late 20's early 30's) with a warm smile, who greet me in.

"hello, you must be Damian." she says, her smile never fading

"good morning, I presume you are Ms bustier." I say, not smiling back, but just giving her a slight nod. "Mr Damocles told me that you'll will have my time table." 

"oh, I forgot to print it off, let me quickly do that now. Ill be a second." and with that, Ms bustier walks/ runs out the room. I wait quietly, luckily nobody had noticed my arrival or the teachers absent.

Marinette's prov:

The bell hasn't ran yet, so I believe I'm early for once. Although the school halls are empty, so everyone must be in lesson. On the way to class I see Kagami (in this story, Kagami attends Marinette's school). 

"Hai, Kagami! How was your weekend?" I ask. "oh, bonjour marinette. This weekend was alright, it was quite eventful though. I told my mother I was gay." Kagami replies like it was no big deal... BUT IT IS!

"oh my goodness! that's amazing, how did she take it?" I ask curious. Kagami told me and Chloe a few weeks ago that she was gay. We were supportive, I was little shocked though, since she's had a crush on Adrien for ages. Though, Adrien had been a dick to Chloe, Kagami and I, since Lila came. So we all stuck together; its a shame that Kagami isn't in our class.

"surprisingly well, she always knew I was gay, even before I knew it myself." we laugh together. "well, I'm happy for you. I cant wait until you find the girl of your dreams, and live your life with her :)" 

'RrRRrrIiIiIIINnnNNnGgggGGggG (ehehe)

"oh no I'm late, ill see you at lunch, bye Kagami" and with that I run away, toward class. Although I didn't hear Kagami say "oh marinette, you dont know this, but you are the girl"

I run to class, praying Ms bustier was still in the staff room. I ran as fast as I can. I get to the door and run through, only to hit a wall. I land on my butt, which is now probably bruised and look up. staring straight back at me, is the boy who looked really similar to my dream. Oh no, I haven't  started hallucinating, have I?

"h-hello, let me help you up. My name is Damian" and with that, he lends me his arm, to bring me back up to my feet. "h-hi, I'm marinette. Pleasure to meet you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They've finally met!

I'm really sorry, for my grammar and spellings. I hope your enjoyed this chapter.

I think I might only do one more part to the sorry, and then start a new one shot.

pls vote and comment  0>0

thank you for reading <333

(1167 words)