is it possible?

Heyyyy, here's a bunch of song fic's you guys asked for. Please comment what song you would like me to do on my ' what song fic should i do' chapter x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These song's were requested by @moon5608 @DaminetteWriter 

I feel like this song make Damien a podophile, so I tried making it as innocent as I could. 

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections, every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know

"Titus?" oh, Marinette (my crush) was stroking  him. Is it bad I'm jealous of a dog? Damn, why did I have to see her in a park, the flowers around her are framing her figure perfectly. Not that i mind of course. She stood up, tripping over her own feet when she did. I couldn't help but chuckle. She saw me, and smiled. I walked over to her. 

[Post-Chorus: Damien]The way that Gucci look on you amazing 

  But nothing can compare to when your naked,

now a backwood and some henny got you faded, 

Saying your the one for me, i need to face it.

I know Marinette is MDC, because I remember her signature from when she was younger. I guess she made a lot of profit, she was wearing an oversize Gucci jumper that hugged her nicely, while her hair was down for once. It was nice wavy, it complimented her features.

[Verse 1: Damien]

Started when we were younger
Swear to God that I loved her
Sorry that your mom found out
Guess that we just really had the thunder
Ain't nobody else that I'd be under
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Beautiful, beautiful night right now
No, no, no

We we're best friends, she was  actually my first friend coming out the league. That's when i first loved her,  her mum disapproved of me though. Said I was a bad boy, if only she knew. It wasn't like I went out every night to go kill people.

[Chorus: Damien]

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections, every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know

" i hope you weren't watching me" she smirks at me, she walks an inch closer. In return i walk slightly closer too. " no promises, I was scared Titus might not come back after seeing you again" she smiles at Titus. "Wanna go get ice cream with me?" I nod, follow her lead towards the ice cream van. I pay, even though she protested.

" i actually have a blanket in the boot, i can go get it really quick so we can sit down" she thanks me and i run back to the car. I quickly apply some more cologne and check out my hair, then  getting the blanket. i walk.. okay i ran back.

"I'm back" i shout when I'm near her. i unfold the blanket and place it down beside her. I tell her to sit down, then i place the second blanket on her, to keep her warm. i then sat down, also covering my self. "wow, the sun's already setting" i nod, watching the sunset . After a few minutes i feel something on my shoulder. Marinette had fell asleep on my shoulder, i should probably wake her since it's getting dark. Although, she does need her beauty sleep, and i know how cranky she gets if you wake her up. Maybe it wont be bad if i have a nap until she wakes up, then we'll go back.