city of love: part 4

Damian's pov:

How does she not know who I am. She must have heard of the dynamic Duo, or at least batman. I always knew Paris tried to keep thing's in France; if word got out that they had a villain, tourism would decrease dramatically. Paris may have the most villains apart from Gotham. 

"You must have heard of batman, or the joker?" I ask, determined for her to recognise me or my father. " Should I? I dont really care about the villains out of Europe. I guess I should have" she sighed, and calmly placed her hands on her hips. Her expression became thoughtful. 

" It doesn't matter if you dont know me now, because you certainly will." Cat women's voice matched ladybugs. Cat women slowly walks toward us, eyes on ladybug, slowly she pulls her whip from her back.  I stared at cat women and ladybug, pulling my katana's out, and standing into my fighting position.

Marinetti's pov:

 She was walking towards me, her hand be hide her back, ready to swing her whip at me. Robin drew his katana's, facing them towards cat women. I wait silently, showing no sign of defence. Although I had my yoyo under my hand, ready to use. Luckily no one saw it there, so they just think I have my hand on my hip.  It was cold and was starting to rain. I slightly shiver, this wasn't how I wanted to spend my Friday night. 

I watch robin, he looked apprehensive.

 "lets get this over with" my voice was stern. i pull out my yoyo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys, i dont really want to make a whole chapter about this fight, so I'm just going to sum it up for you guys. 

Marinette and Damien (robin) fight cat women. Cat women hurts ladybug (she whipped her arm, and it was a proper deep cut) and Damien took her away to fix her arm. When robin fixes her arm, she starts to get feelings for him, though gets a sense of Déjà vu. She realises its Damien, and tells him about it. He guessed she was Marinette, and was right. They both go back out to fight cat women, though nothings working. So Marinette give's him the cat miraculous. Damien still has his CATana (see what I did there) though use cataclysm through his katana. They win the fight, and Marinette make's Damien a permeant holder, he accepts. When Damien leaves for the airport, Marinette see's him off and kiss's his cheek. They both agree to see each other soon, since they both have feelings for one another.  Next time Marinette goes to Gotham and they start to date, and have a long distance relationship.

Sorry for the short summary, I realised this story is more like a 100paged book and not a one, and I want to finish it. sorry about grammar and spellings, Also if you would check out my other story

 Marinette x Spiderman

that would be much appreciated, thank you for reading x

Martha

(words:507)