united: part 1-

Hello! This story was requested by moonGodess2315

I hope you enjoy it! I've got another story I'm working on currently as well, which I'm quite excited for (Spiderman x ladybug go check it out!). Pls remember I'm only 12 years old, and I'm not the best writer in the world. ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's pov:

Raven, my best friend and partner, kissed me. Years ago, I would have been over the moon, years ago I wasn't married, years ago I did like raven; but now that's impossible. I was bonded to a random stranger to stop the war between the league of assassins and the league of shadow's. I've only seen my wife a few times before, though we've never spoken to one another. I left the league of assassins last year, so I could find my father. 

Turns out he's billionaire Bruce Wayne, who is also batman, so now I live at Wayne manor with any idiotic brothers. I've joined young justice, which is an improvement from the league. I haven't heard much from the league of assassins or shadows; which make's me wonder how my wife is. If one of us have romantic feeling towards another person, then we both could die. 

"umm raven, sorry but I dont feel that way about you" I say, backing away from her. She looked angry and disappointed, "fine, whatever, your loss" she says while jump back to the justice league tower. Tonight was my birthday and we we're all going out to celebrate. i jump building to build, while raven fly's. She was keeping her distance from me, maybe she really did like me?"

"hey son" I stop, my dad and Jon's dad, batman and superman jump/ fly bedside's me. "happy birthday champ" superman smiles at me. "thanks" 

What I would like for my birthday is to know my wife, it eats' me away at night sometimes, she still  might be with the league of shadows, she could be in love with someone else. "did you hear that noise?" I look at raven, who was looking down an ally near where we were, it was pitch black so I couldn't see what was happening there. "maybe it was just an animal?" raven gave me a look telling me to shut up. "no! please!" a mans screamed for his life.

Marinette's prov:

I hid in the shadows, like a predator, waiting to strike. Lila Rossi, a worldwide known hero, if only they knew who she really was... a liar, was walking into my trap. Luckily for me, she knew how to get into young justice towers, and that was the place where i needed to go. We were in a dark ally, heading towards Lila's apartment. She looks down at her phone, scrolling down Instagram or something. I slowly creep behind her, throwing my yoyo around her neck tightly, but not tight enough to kill her. I slowly walk around her, she looked like a sheep, weak, fragile.. breakable.

"tell me how to get past young justice security, or suffer the consciences". I smile, she knew she would have to do what was necessary to keep herself alive, not giving a second though about her team. I roll my eyes, how selfless.

"i-i dont know what your on about. Let me go, or ill get my superhero friends on you!" her voice remained confident, wearing a mask of power and Certance. " I wonder if they'll find the body, hmmm, maybe I should just burn you and threw your ashes into the river, what do you think?" the mask broke, she was crying, shaking, begging me to let her go.

" tell me how to get into the young justice towers, undetected!" I demand, my voice was cold and heartless, all amusement drained from it.

"i-i dont know. They wouldn't tell me, only the best fighters in the league know."

" You know, I'm feeling very generous today" I smirk, my voice becoming light and kind. "wait, really! you'll let me go?"

"no, I'll just kill you faster, so it doesn't hurt" her face dropped and she starts pulling at my yoyo, trying to take it off.  she started screaming for help

"shut up, otherwise people will call the cops and ill have to kill them too" I say, clearly pissed off. I just wanted to get the job done and get home, so I can finish designing my new dress. 

" let her go" shit! i turn around, accidently letting go of my prey. "Who are you?" I ask. two men were dressed in black or blue, red and yellow with they're underwear on the out side. Next to them was a boy who looked like a traffic light and a girl who looked like a goth and had never seen the sun. 

The girl, who looked annoyed that i didn't know who they were or something told me to shut up. "bruh, who are you to tell me what to do. Your not my mum, but you sure could be my grandma" the men snicker but stop once i look them in the eye. " you made me lose her, thanks a lot" i say, heading in the direction of guy. Before i could run into the shadow's the traffic light boy grabs my arm.

"Your an assassin arnt you?" 

"yeah, i am, now get your hand's off me!" 

"I'm assassin too, I just kill the really bad people who have killed other people. What's your name, and which league do you work for"

"the league of shadows, and my name.." I probably shouldn't tell them, but maybe it's best if I want them to let me go. "Marinette" I smirk, the boy drops him arm. 

" your my wife?" what did he just say, wait, could he be. No he couldn't, unless...

"Damien?" he nods, whoa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy, im back. This will have another part to it, so dont worry! This idea was given to me by @moonGodess2315 so hopefully I didn't do bad. If you guy's would like to request any stories you would like me to do, then please comment them. If you could vote and follow me, then you will make my day. (also read my new story Spiderman x ladybug)

Martha x

(1048 words)