The bat bro's (idk what to call this lol)

Damien gritted his teeth, his knuckles had gone a deathly white colour from holding his fork to tight. Jason and Tim were watching him, enjoying the fact he was angry at something or someone instead of themselves. " what's got you in a mood?" Dick asked when he sat down at their lunch table.

Damien looked away and faced his brothers, his expression not changing. " complications" he muttered before he started to push the food around on his plate. The three brother's shared worried glances at each other. 

-

Jason and Damien both had English together, they sat at the back of the classroom, not wanting to talk to anyone. Jason and Damien we're the most similar, Damien was antisocial and hated everyone, Jason only cared about people close to him and didn't bother with anyone else. Jason noticed Damien visibly tense when he sat down, Jason gave him a puzzled look which Damien just shrugged off.

Even the teacher noticed how tense he was, and used this to her advantage. " What did i just say, Damien". Damien didn't look away but replied instantly " there is always a negative or a positive charge" Jason tried to hold back him laughter. Key word <tried>, he ended up muffling it with a cough, but the teachers expression was too funny.

" okay class, for this project you will need to get into partners. You will be working outside of school" the teacher explained. Jason looked towards Damien, expecting him to be next to him. To his dismay Damien was at the bottom of the classroom talking to marinette with a furious model behind her. Damien was practically beaming when he walked back up to his seat.

" Partners?" Jason asked, though he knew the answer; he just wanted to confirm his suspicions. " sorry Todd, but I'm already with marinette" Damien smiled when he said Marinettes name. "wow, first name bases. Demon spawn has got himself a girlfriend! wait till i tell Tim, dick, Alfred and dad will probably have a heart attack, so it's best until we wait until the baby is born". Damien rolled his eyes, smiling at his brothers approval, he was in to much of a good mood to kill Jason. "she's not my girlfriend and i just wanted to work with her because she's smarter than you". 

Jason dramatically gasped and put his hand over his chest, pretending to be dying. " I'm wounded!" Damien chuckled along with Jason. " I'm happy for you Damien. I've talked to her before, she a prober angel. What would your ship name be? Marien... no. hmmm damianette? perfect!"

========================================================================================================================

Heyyyy, its my birthday is 9 days and i have no idea what i want. So can you guys give me some suggestions, i kinda suck at things like this. 

Martha x