No Body, No Crime

heyyy beautiful strangers, this is another song fic, since I think most of you like these. Can i just say, the amount of people reading my stories is incredible. I didn't expect to see so many views and comments, you guys are really sweet, and it honestly makes my day to see that you guys like my work. I'm not sure when this chapter will be out, I'm trying to make them much longer. But anyways, I do hope you enjoy! 

Pls this is no body, no crime, by Taylor Swift and it was requested by the wonderful #idreamofunicornns

(sorry that it wont let me tag you, i dont know if its Wattpad or my laptop that's acting up but yeah. Can you guys just copy paste her name and search her up and follow her x)

================================================================================

Marinette's Pov:

"hey, babe?" I  turn around to see Damien come through the door, shaking his coat off to get rid of the snow. " hey Hun, are you going out with the boys tonight?" I ask, pausing the tv, He smiles and walks over to me. He then kissed my forehead, "yeah, are you still going with Chloe to the olive Garden?" I nod. " okay, well I'm going to go get changed, then ill drive you down there" I smile, "okay, dont be long though"

He did it
He did it

 " thanks honey, I'll see you at," I look at my watch, its nine o'clock now " how's eleven?" He nods and pulls his self closer towards me. I give him a quick kiss on the lips, before jumping out the car. I watch him pull out on to the road, and drive off to meet Jon and Alex. ( in this one-shot Alex is kid flash, cause idk his real name).

"Mari!" Chloe shouts behind me, I turn around to be tackled into a hug. "hey Chlo bow, I've already booked us a table" we walk inside, and ask the waiter for our table. He leads us to our table and we sit down. "Mari, I think Adrien is cheating on me" I nearly spit out my very expensive wine. 

Este's a friend of mine
We meet up every Tuesday night for dinner and a glass of wine

"what do you mean? how do you know?" I ask, curious. 

"well I'm not a 100% sure, but he's always home late. He doesn't even care if he wakes me up, he's stop talking to me. I whenever I ask him if he wants to watch a movie or something, he's always texting Liam. He doesn't even know a Liam!" Chloe raises her voice at the last sentence, gaining us unwanted attention and a few dirty looks.

Este's been losing sleep
Her husband's acting different and it smells like infidelity

" when did you start getting suspicions?" I ask, trying to figure out if he was cheating or not. 

" not until recently, yet now looking back I suppose he had been acting suspicious for a while now. If he went out for dinner with the "boys", he would always come home smelling of really nice wine or didn't smell like he had been in a bar all night. omg, now thinking about it, it would make sense. You see, we have a joint bank account, and recently money been going towards new jewellery. At first I thought it was for me, since my birthday was two weeks ago, but all he got me was a galaxy bar. I've just assumed it was for his mum or something afterwards, I probably should of  asked him".

She says, "That ain't my merlot on his mouth"
"That ain't my jewellery on our joint account"

I sat there speechless, I never actually thought Adrien would cheat on Chloe, but why not break up with her, why hurt her the worst way imaginable "wow, I guess I never thought he would do something like that. I still dont, but everything makes sense" Chloe nodded. " I'm glad you believe me, your the first person I've told. What do you think I should do though?"