in the city of love

Damians mission was to stop cat women from getting special pieces of jewellery, yet he had no idea these jewellery's were actually the miraculous of ladybug and chat noir, nor did he expect to find his soulmate, in the city of love. Although it happened so fast, he still remembers every detail, every fight, every move, every feature... her features, it like yesterday.

Damians prov:

" don't fail me son, we may have no idea what these jewellery's are, but I'm sure they're worth a pretty penny, especially if she willing to go half way across the world for them. You may leave after dinner" Bruce said in his business like tone, yet it was less sharp since he was talking to his son. Son.... it was clear Grayson was the favourite child, even though he wasn't related to him by blood, Bruce cared for him like a father should do, this pushed Damián to be the best he can be, eager to prove he was a true Wayne, a true bat. So he willingly took to the case, since batman cant go because he's currently in the middle of one of jokers seams, and Todd and Drake are in the middle of Antarctica dealing with Mr freeze. Grayson was currently on a honey moon with Kori, so he was the only one left.

" yes father, I wont let you down, do you know where the file is though? I would like to work on the case on the plane, so that I may have a lead when I go into Paris." I explain, in my monotone voice but hoped he was happy that I was taking the case seriously. " I believe its down in the cave, why don't you ask Alfred to bring it up while dinner?" fathers suggested, though I excuse my self to get it, instead of Alfred, mainly so I can clear my head.

I head down to the Batcave, and linger for a moment and scowl slightly. There's were tons of paper work laying around, and I feared I wasn't able to find it under. I eternally groaned, this will take ages. "where should I start first..." I mumble slightly to my self. That's when I feel something pulling inside me, egging me towards the left under the shortest pile (although it was the shortest, there were still many files in the pile). I quickly flick through the pile, surprised was an understatement, I was astounded, I had found the file... but why so quickly. I press my hand to my heart, it was almost like it was calling to me to get the file, but that's stupid.

"Master Damián, your supper is served and your bags are ready to leave, I would recommend you not losing that file, it seems very... interesting is the word, now hurry up"  I jumped as Alfred's voice echoed of the walls, Alfred new everything about anything or anyone, even before they know it themselves. "of course Alfred, we now may go" I respond, as Alfred gives a quick glance to my file, that's now pressed against my chest, and smirks. (sorry I know that's really cheesy)

a few hours later-

I had finally arrived in Paris France, the city of love. I'm supposed to stay low and stay out the robin suit until there's a sighting or rumour about catwomen. To stop suspicion, father has enrolled me in a school, not far off the Eiffel tower or the famous Dupain-Cheng bakery. I walk out the airport, slightly jet lagged but still standing, and call up a cab (I dont know if they have cabs in France, so if I'm wrong pls tell me, cause I'm dumb T-T)

The trip was short, but sight full, down to the hotel. I pay the man what was needed though with a large sum of money for the tip and made my way to my room, getting my room key straight away as I have already booked. 

I find my room key, get a map of Paris and the hotel, bring my luggage up my room and get settled, I finally place my computer on my bed, sat on it and started working; not bothering to take off my shoes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------