Chapter 4: Caring husband

Ignore the mistakes

Hello?
------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Caring husband

Jungkook shushing Taehyung while Taehyung clutching to Jungkook. Jungkook carried Taehyung, ignoring those people who stare at them, they went to Jungkook's office.

"What are you guys watching? Back to your own business" Ji Eun ordered causing them to went back to their work.

Jungkook sits on a couch, in his office, Taehyung sitting on his lap who still crying.

"Baby, shush, I'm here now. Tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook comforted, he felt a pang on his heart.

He can't handle it, seeing Taehyung crying, it's hurting him too. Taehyung looks at him, he sniffles and wipes his tears.

"K-kookie, Namjoon hyung g-gave my parent's case to Jackson." Taehyung uttered with his voice crack.

"What?" Jungkook inquired in disbelief.

"I-I d-don't know what's h-happening on him. H-he knew it, tuh-that I suspected Jackson dad, buh-but he still gave it to him. I-I can't believe that kookie. J-Jackson also threatens me, h-he said that h-he put my parent's case in the trash. Kookie, I-I want justice" Taehyung stuttered while sniffling.

"Baby, I'll do anything okay? Don't cry anymore." Jungkook said softly, his thumb soothing on Taehyung's back.

"But Jackson won't give it to someone kookie, h-he's scary." Taehyung uttered, frightened.

"Love, sweetie pie, baby, just believe in me. I won't let him do anything. I'm here to protect you. I love you, baby." Jungkook assured.

"Really kookie?" Taehyung inquired with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook peck Taehyung's lips and forehead.

"Yes, Tae." Jungkook responded.

"Tuh-thank you kookie" Taehyung smiled a little.

He snuggled on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook hand around his waist, pecking his crown.

Later on, Jungkook heard a soft snore, he looks at Taehyung, smiling softly. He put Taehyung on a couch.

He lay him there and cover his body with a thin blanket and put a pillow on his head. He pecks Taehyung's cheeks and went out of his office.

"Young hoon, make sure no one will disturb my husband, understood?" Jungkook ordered.

"Y-yes, Attorney Jeon" Young hoon retorted kind of scared with him.

Jungkook went to Yoongi's office, he knocks softly and gets inside.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?"  Yoongi asked as he stands up in his seat.

"I want to handle Jackson's case." Jungkook simply said when he got inside.

"What case?" Yoongi asked.

"About Taehyung parent's case." Jungkook replied, glaring at him.

"Jungkook, I know that his dad was involved in that case yet you guys can't prove it to the court. His dad is still not guilty of Taehyung parent's case. So, I don't see any problems with him." Yoongi explained.

"I know hyung, But he threatened Taehyung, I won't let him to holds that case. Hyung, please for Taehyung, give that case to me. I can't handle seeing Taehyung crying, hyung." Jungkook pleaded.

"Okay then, I'll call him now." Yoongi sighs in defeat.

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook retorted.

Jungkook sits in front of Yoongi's desk, waiting for Jackson's arrival.

"Mr. Min, I heard you need me" Jackson sneered as he got inside.

He smirked when he saw Jungkook looking at him.

"Yes, I want Jungkook to be assigned on Kim's case." Yoongi responded.

"Apology Mr. Min, my group is the one who holds this case. I w--"

"I don't care whether your group or who holds the case, I want Jungkook to hold that case, now" Yoongi interrupted him while glaring at him intensely.

Jackson gulped down, sighing in defeat.

"Okay then, I give it to him." Jackson sighed.

Jungkook stands up on his seat, a smug form on his lips.

"Then deal, I expect to get all of the files on you." Jungkook clarified.

He walks beside Jackson and whispered.

"Fuck you, for threatening my husband. I'll make sure, your dad will be rotten in jail." Jungkook said purposely bumping their shoulders.

Jackson gritting his jaw as his hands were balled in a fist.

Jungkook came back to his office.

"Where's my husband?" Jungkook asked Young hoon.

"He still sleeping, Mr. Jeon." Young hoon replied.

Jungkook hums, he came inside and saw his husband, sleeping peacefully on a couch. He giggles softly and does his work. Hours of doing his work, he stood up. Like Taehyung, he needs to be ready for his case.

There's a difference in their work. Taehyung only holds a simple case but Jungkook holds a different kind of case. 

Jungkook pull up his sleeves and carried Taehyung. Young hoon bowed to him when he left the law firm.

Taehyung snuggled on Jungkook's neck and hold to him tightly. He readies his car and carefully puts Taehyung inside.

He started to drive, Taehyung groaning in pain and uncomfortable feeling.

Luckily, they immediately reached the house, Jungkook carefully carried Taehyung.

He opens the door, laid Taehyung on a bed, and peck his forehead.

-----

A new day comes.

Taehyung wakes up, he is still miserable and upset about Jackson.

He sighs deeply, he stands up and takes a bath. He softly cried, remembering what happened to his parents. He come out of a bathroom with swollen eyes, he saw Jungkook sitting on a bed, leaning on a headboard, half body cover with a blanket and a book on his hand while wearing specs.

"Good Morning baby" Jungkook greeted looking at him.

Taehyung just smiles bitterly, and he takes a sit on a chair with a mirror in front of him. Jungkook stands up, bends down a bit, and hugs Taehyung from behind.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm worried about mom and dad case, kookie. I just want justice for them, buh-but why I can't get it? Wuh-what if Jackson did something? What if he tell that's only an accident? I'm scared kookie" Taehyung stuttered, looking at the mirror with tears falling in his eyes.

Jungkook broke the hug, he took something on their bed. He squatted down, he turns the chair around, and looks at Taehyung.

"Tae, look" Jungkook said, showing the brown envelope to Taehyung.

Taehyung takes it, he opens it and his eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm the one who holds the case now. I will make sure to get justice for them, you don't need to worry anything about them. I will win this case. I'll do anything for them. You're my family" Jungkook explained.

"Kookie, tuh-thank you, I'm lucky to have you." Taehyung sobbed and hugged him.

"Shush, stop crying now." Jungkook comforted.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook, Jungkook smiled and kiss him back. Taehyung broke the kisses and snuggled on the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook mumbles sweet words in Taehyung's ear.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating, please also kindly follow KOOKVizREAL, she is also a taekook author. Try her story if you want, thank you