Chapter 14: Suspicious

Ignore the mistakes

Hello? Sorry for making you waiting

Thank you babybunny_bear Sorry can't reply to you as soon as possible because I have a problem to my internet connection

Sorry can't reply to you as soon as possible because I have a problem to my internet connection.
------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14: Suspicious

Taehyung got a call from Mr. Ju, he told him that they will meet in a restaurant. Mr. Ju, is an attorney, he is one of an old attorney known. Taehyung, packed the files in his bag and checked if everything was inside his bag.

"Are you in a hurry?" Jungkook asked, while tying his necktie.

"Hm, I'm already late for the meeting with Mr. Ju, I don't want him to wait longer." Taehyung said and wore his shoes.

"I'll take you there" Jungkook said.

"No thanks, I will take a cab because I have to go to Jimin after my meeting with Mr. Ju, so you go to your work, you're already late." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure? I--" Taehyung cut him off.

"Good bye, I love you koo~" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook lips.

Taehyung, took a cab, he wasn't new to this situation. Jungkook just sighs and left too. While Taehyung, he already reached the meeting place. He paid the driver and went inside the restaurant.

"Att. Jeon Taehyung, it's nice to meet you, again." Mr. Ju said

"I'm sorry, I'm late" Taehyung said and bowed.

"It's okay, please take a seat" Mr. Ju said.

"So, how can I help you, Mr. Ju?" Taehyung asked.

"Attorney, I heard you're the one who's holding the case against Mr. Bo's son, Am I right?" Mr. Ju asked.

"Yes, why?" Taehyung asked.

"You know, Mr. Bo is the prime minister." Mr. Ju said.

"So?" Taehyung deadpanning said.

"Uh, uhm, you know what he can do. He love his son a lot, and he can do anything and everything for him." Mr. Ju said.

"Go ahead?" Taehyung replied.

"Attorney, just lose the case and let Mr. Bo's son win the case" Mr. Ju said.

Taehyung stopped playing with his coffee, well he doesn't like coffee that's why he didn't drink it. He looked at Mr. Ju, with dagger eyes and bored face.

"Why would I do that?" Taehyung asked.

"For your safety" Mr. Ju said and smirked.

"Are you threating me, Mr. Ju?" Taehyung asked.