Chapter 13: Make a love

Ignore the mistakes

Hello?

Thank you for this chapter/ proofread/helped me:babybunny_bear  -----------------------------------------
Chapter 13: Make a Love

Jungkook and Taehyung were kissing each other. It was passionate and gentle, their lips moving in a sync, like their lips were puzzled. Jungkook pinning Taehyung's hand, above his head, intertwining their fingers. Jungkook, on top of Taehyung, his teeth grazing in Taehyung's bottom lip, nibbling it.

Taehyung let out a lewd moan, he hugged Jungkook torso, pulling him closer, Jungkook licked Taehyung's bottom lips, asking for entrance in his mouth. Taehyung gladly let him in, Jungkook slid his tongue, inside. Taehyung clutched to Jungkook back, their tongue fighting for dominance.

Jungkook tongue almost reaching the back of Taehyung's throat. Taehyung choking a bit, Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their lips. They both look exhausted based on their faces, Jungkook undo his necktie while seductively looking at Taehyung.

"You look so beautiful, love, but I guess, you look more beautiful without clothes, hm?" Jungkook said.

"Then, why don't we try it?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you remove your clothes, for me?" Jungkook asked and licked Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung sat up on the bed, he seductively looked at Jungkook. unbuttoning his polo sleeves, Jungkook saw Taehyung unmarked neck and collarbones. Taehyung touched his own chest, watching Jungkook, wanting to savour his skin like a hungry beast.

"Do you want to mark this spot, koo?" Taehyung asked, arching his head, touching the junction of his neck.

"Mine" Jungkook uttered.

He peppered a kisses on Taehyung neck, he planted open mouth kisses up to Taehyung's neck. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's jaw and down to his left shoulder. He pinned Taehyung on the headboard, touched his waist.

"Ngh~" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook sucked his adam's apple.

Jungkook bitten his collarbone, Taehyung mewled, Jungkook sucked his collarbone causing Taehyung to arch his head, allowing Jungkook to mark him. Jungkook, squeezed his waist not too harshly, causing him to groan. Jungkook slowly laid him down to the bed, hovering on top of him, leaving marks on his neck, he took a look at the hickies and felt proud of them. Jungkook, then peppered a kisses to his chest down to his stomach.

"Ugh~ngh-" Taehyung moaned.

They both were half naked, moans filling their ears and a little bit bed creaking. Jungkook undo Taehyung's pant and pulled it down.

"Already wet for me, I see" Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung, felt the coldness hitting his private area.

"Is this how desperated you are, in my touch, love?" Jungkook asked, circling his fingers on Taehyung's needy hole.

Taehyung gulped, as he can feel, Jungkook teasing him with his fingers

"When I asked you, you should answer me" Jungkook said and slapped Taehyung's inner thigh.

"Koo-ngh~" Taehyung moaned

"Answer me" Jungkook sternly said and slapped his thigh again, leaving a red marked on his skin.

Taehyung arched his head and moaned.

"Yeah-ugh kookie-ahh" Taehyung said and bit his bottom lip.

It started bleeding but he like the metallic taste of his lips.