Chapter 30: Visit

I love drama

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 30: Visit

Jungkook was in jail in the visiting room. He was waiting for Taehyung's arrival, there's a glass barrier, a hole below that only their hands can fit. Taehyung finally arrived, he sat down in front of Jungkook staring at him.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine." Taehyung replied

"Did they hurt you?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung simply shooked his head.

"Please be careful, there's a virus, spreading whole over the world." Jungkook said.

"I will." Taehyung shortly answered.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook smiled sadly.

"For what?" Taehyung asked.

"For losing the first trial, you won't end up here if I did my best." Jungkook retorted.

"It's okay, Jungkook, I'm prepared for that. You don't have to worry, I'm fine, you, you should take care of yourself, okay?" Taehyung replied.

"Give me your hand" Jungkook told

Taehyung slid his one hand on the hole. Jungkook held it, his thumb caressing the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I promise, I'll do anything just to get out of you here. I will win the second and third trials for you. Trust me." Jungkook uttered.

"Don't stress yourself, Jungkook, it's okay, I know you can do it." Taehyung smiled.

"I hope to find the truth as soon as possible." Jungkook uttered.

"I trusted you, Jungkook, I love you." Taehyung smiled.

"I love you too." Jungkook said pecking the ring on Taehyung's finger.

"Go home, tell them hi for me, hmm." Taehyung smiled.

"I will." Jungkook replied.

"I'll go now." Taehyung stood up and he left.

Jungkook's tears fell on his eyes, he sighed wiping his tears away. He left the jail and went to the house.

"You did a nice job, judge Hoo, I hope you continue that for the next trial." Jackson smiled.

They were in the restaurant, in the VIP room, talking about their work.

"Of course Attorney, You paid me, I will do what you ordered. And ex-prime minister Bo, I'm hoping for a position in the government post." Judge Hoo snickered

"Trust me, I know how government works, I will make sure that you'll get a position. If you want, I can give you a president position as long as that faggot attorney will be rotten in jail." Prime Minister Bo chuckled.

"I can assure you that ex-prime minister." Judge Hoo cackled.

The wooden door has opened revealing Yoongi with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh, hello my friend Jackson!" Yoongi smirked getting inside the room, sitting down on the floor with them.

They are frozen in their place, eyes were wide opened.

"Judge Hoo, serve the beer." Yoongi grinned.

Judge Hoo nodded eagerly like a good do, pouring the beer on Yoongi's cup, hands shaking nervously.

"What are you doing here, sir?" Jackson asked gulping.

Yoongi chugged down the beer and set down the cup on the table.

"Ah, I and my friends were also here, I just got in the wrong room and too lazy to get back there." Yoongi explained drinking the beer.

"I-It's nice to meet you here, sir." Judge Hoo bowed his head

"You guys should prepare a lot of food here, I'm hungry, I'm disappointed with this food, prime minister, go and order food for me, Hoo will pay." Yoongi ordered.

"Sir?" Judge Hoo inquired eyes widened.

"Don't you hear me?" Yoongi glared which made Judge Hoo gulped.

"I-I can pay them all." Judge Ho replied.

"And so?" Yoongi glared once again sending a shiver down to Hoo's spine.

"S-sure sir, I will." Judge Hoo stuttered.

"Why are you still here? Go and order!" Yoongi ordered ex-prime minister Bo.

Ex prime minister Bo immediately stood up and left the room.

"You should be careful sir, there's a virus spreading all over the world." Jackson smirked.

"I don't know that you're spreading all over the world." Yoongi mocked chewing the beef.

"Haha" Jackson laughed rolling his eyes.

Ex prime minister Bo came with the waitress with him setting down the food on the table.

"Ah, I'm full now, my friend might be finding me right now. Thank you for the treat, and Hoo pay them all." Yoongi stood up.

Judge Hoo gulped, he'll waste a lot of money just for nothing.

"By the way, Hoo enjoys your tip as long as you can, you might don't enjoy it in hell. Jackson, give mercy, don't spread yourself, die instead. Prime, I mean EX prime minister, president position, huh." Yoongi snickered and left the room.

The room was full of silence and cold sweats on their body. They knew they fucked up so bad.

"Hyung, what you took so long?" Hoseok asked sitting on the passenger seat.

"Meet a friend." Yoongi replied getting inside the car.

"I don't know that you had a lot of friends." Hoseok uttered.

"I'm friendly." Yoongi smirked as he started the engine.

"Jungkook, how's tae?" Jin asked when Jungkook come inside.

"He said he's fine and hi to all of you." Jungkook replied sitting on the couch.

"This case will be hard for us, we need at least a piece of evidence." Jin said sighing.

"I-I'll try *ahem* to find *ahem* hyung." Jungkook coughed.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Ye *ahem* ah" Jungkook coughed once again

"Go to your room and take a rest." Jin offered.

"I *atching* need to *sniffs* help Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled panting heavily.

"It's okay, We do it, go to your room and I call a doctor for you. You don't have to worry." Jin replied.

Jungkook sighed, he went up to his room and laid down on his bed. Jin went to Jimin's house, not forgetting to spray alcohol on his hand, and asked him if he found anything but again, they didn't find any evidence.

"You don't have to worry about it, I have it." Yoongi said as he came inside of Jimin's house.

"Huh? Where?" Jin asked.

Yoongi showed the pen with a voice recording on it. He smirked and Jin smiled.