Chapter 31: Second trial

Is someone still waiting here?

Vishing—or voice phishing—is the use of fraudulent phone calls to trick people into giving money or revealing personal information. It's a new name for an old problem—telephone scams. Vishing frequently involves a criminal pretending to represent a trusted institution, company, or government agency.

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 31: Second trial

Jin wore his mask, sanitizing his hands, and left his car. He walked near to the gate of Jungkook's house but he saw a doctor with a PPE uniform, disinfecting outside.

"Hello, may I ask what are you doing here?" Jin asked still not going inside the house.

"Hi, Sir, the patient here was positive for a covid, you have to stay away from this place so you won't get infected." The doctor retorted.

"Wuh-what? Who's the patient?" Jin asked feeling a lump on his throat.

"Jeon Jungkook." The doctor said.

"Tuh-thanks." Jin bowed his head walking inside his car.

He was worried, he doesn't know who will handle Taehyung's case. He drove away from Jungkook's house. He already took a swab test and he was negative.

Jungkook woke up, he knew he was positive from the covid yet he didn't mind it.

"Sir, where you going?" The doctor asked as he saw Jungkook stand up on his bed.

"My husband's *cough* trial." Jungkook weakly responded, pulling out his blazer.

"Sorry sir, you can't go, you're quarantined for 14 days." The doctor retorted.

"My *sniffs* husband needs me." Jungkook replied.

"I know sir, but you really can't go. You might infect the others. If you want, just watch the trial on the TV. I'm sorry sir, you can't go to the trial." The doctor said.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he sat down on the bed, turning on the screen.

Jin arrived at the court, walked to the high stairs, and sanitized his hands. He sat down behind where the Attorney's seat.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked who was 10cm far away from him.

"He was positive for a covid, can you be the substitute for him?" Jin replied.

"He's what? What are we going to tell Taehyung? He'll find Jungkook." Jimin retorted.

"Just don't mind him, we have to win this case." Jin responded.

"Fine." Jimin sighed.

The people inside were fewer since the virus was no joke. But the reporters outside of the court were a lot. They were still waiting for the outcome or the end of the case. Taehyung, again, was in the middle of the court, eyes roaming around, waiting for Jungkook's appearance. Judge Park Baekhyun came inside.

"We may now start the trial." Baekhyun started.

Now, Taehyung started to get worried about Jungkook.

"Good Morning, Your Honour, I'm Jung Hoseok, this case was about the murder, the first trial, the suspect Jeon Taehyung was guilty of this case." Hoseok spoke.

"You may now proceed, Jackson Wang." Judge Baekhyun started.

"I'm Jackson Wang, like what I said in the first trial, I believe that Jeon Taehyung was guilty and he was the suspect for this murder. That's all, your honour." Jackson bowed his head.

"You may now proceed Park Jimin." Judge Baekhyun announced.

Taehyung was confused why Jimin was his attorney, he was sure something was wrong with Jungkook.

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm here to prove that my client Jeon Taehyung was innocent." Jimin said and showed the Pendrive.

The people were so curious about what was in the Pendrive. Jimin set the Pendrive, and the voices started. They can hear what they talking about, the corruption in the first trial.

"Objection your honour, that was just a voice phishing, nothing was real in that recording." Jackson objects

"Okay, if that what you say, your honour, I'll going to show the other evidence." Jimin said and the video appeared on the white screen.

Jackson gulped, nervous about what is the video all about. Jimin played the video and everyone focused on it.

--------

After Taehyung left Reign's house (If yall still remember that Taehyung LEFT Reign.)

Reign was about to get inside her house but a car stopped in front of her house. Jack Wang was the one who gets out of the car.

"Reign, we have to talk." Jack started.

"What is it?" Reign asked.

"What did he asked?" Jack inquired.

"About the death of his parents." Reign retorted.

"Did you say anything?" Jack asked.

"Of course, besides he already knew about me. Why not drag you in hell with me?" Reign snickered.

Jack choke her, John came between them who was in the house.

"You should know how to shut your mouth!" Jack yelled.

"I can't anymore! My conscience didn't let me sleep all the time! And whether we hide it or not, he will know It soon!" Reign retorted.

"I can get rid of him!" Jack fired back.

"As if you can! That what you said last year, but what happened? He is still alive! We both know you can't get rid of him easily because you were afraid of his husband and his friends!" Reign shot back.

"Shut up!" Jack screamed pulling out the guns in his pocket and shot Reign on her forehead.

He also shot John's chest and two fell to the ground.

"Mom, Dad!" Minchie yelled and run towards them.

"Get her!" Jack ordered to his men.

"No! Get off me!" Minchie squirmed around but she got pushed inside the car.

Jack and his men dragged the dead bodies inside the house, removing any piece of evidence and they left as nothing happened.

-----

"Objection your hono--"

"This video was pretty clear, your honour, it showed what happened after Taehyung left Reign. And the video from them, it was just frame-up, my client was rage that time. He can't even control his anger that's why he hurt her. He hurts her after knowing that his auntie has a connection to the killer who killed his parents. Your honour, my client was innocent and it was pretty obvious, he needs justice for this." Jimin exclaimed.

Taehyung can't believe, that why he loved his Jimin hyung a lot.