Chapter 11: Protective Jungkook

Jungkook outfit ^^

Ignore the mistakes

Hello?

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Protective Jungkook

Taehyung and Jungkook inside their car. Jungkook driving through Taehyung's aunt house. Well, they need to pay first for visit because his grandma ashes in his aunt house. Taehyung hopped out first, he looked at the house and he noticed that everything change. His aunt house was just small but now it turned into bigger one.

Fact

Fact

( Taehyung looked feminine than me )

He ring the bell, Reign welcome him with a smirked on her face. Taehyung rolled his eyes and just look at her with poker face.

"Your here, where's the money?" Reign asked.

Taehyung just give the money to her.

"Make sure it's complete, or else you won't see her anymore" Reign said.

"Where's grandma?" Taehyung asked.

"Get in" Reign said.

Taehyung get inside, he knew that the house changed because of the money he bought to her.

"Oh, your here Mr. Jeon Jungkook, are you hungry? Do you wanna eat?" Reign asked and smile sweetly.

Jungkook just get inside, passing her and hold Taehyung waist. Taehyung walked upstairs, Jungkook followed him. They went to his grandma room, Jungkook just leaned to the wall while Taehyung walked near to his grandma ashes. He can't hug the jar since it covered with box glass.

He softly touched the glass, his happy memories with her, popped in his mind. A small smile form in his lips and eyes went watery.

"Momma, I'm a lawyer now, like what you want. I really did my best to be a lawyer, I wish your happy now. Don't worry on me anymore, because I have husband and he really take care of me a lot. You don't need to protect me when your daughter and son hurt me. You don't need to suffer because of me. I'm free from them, momma. I know this is what you want. I love you, momma" Taehyung said and a tears fell in his eyes.